Millennial Media Joins Forces With Sprint’s Pinsight Media+ to Drive App Discovery via Native Device Advertising
BALTIMORE, October 24, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Millennial Media (NYSE:MM), the independent leader in mobile advertising, today announced a deal with Pinsight Media+™, in which Sprint’s media company will plug into the Millennial Media platform to display premium apps from Millennial Media’s advertiser base onto Sprint’s native device inventory. The apps will [...] more...
ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Which product announcement from the Google I/O conference will have the greatest impact on the company’s bottom line?” The results were as follows: Google Play Music All Access (98%) New tools for Android app developers (1%) Google Play Game Services (1%) This week’s poll question: “Which [...] more...
ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: “Which video ad company’s IPO would draw the strongest response?” The results are as follows: Tremor Video (93%) Adap.tv (4%) YuMe (3%) Nest week’s poll question is: Which product announcement from the Google I/O conference will have the greatest impact on the company’s bottom line: Google [...] more...
ADOTAS (via The Verge) – Google will unveil new subscription music services [today] at the Google I/O conference, sources close to the company said. Google has now signed separate licensing deals with Universal Music Group and Sony Music Entertainment for both YouTube and Google Play, setting the stage for such [...] more...
ADOTAS – Facebook, Google and Apple are preoccupied with one key ambition: to become the dominant interface between people and the Internet. It’s the same thing the ISPs warred over before people started setting their home screen to Google. Now, with the mobile interface destined to become the key access [...] more...
“This issue is important beyond the question of the legitimacy of ad-blocking software. Google is largely controlling access to products and information on the Internet. It is very alarming that their business interests, instead of free choices by the users, are now deciding how people are experiencing the web. This [...] more...
Google apparently has become more aggressive in enforcing its Android app policy standards, as the Twitterverse lit up yesterday with reports that ad-blocking apps were being purged from Google Play. CNET and Android Police were among the first media outlets to catch on. Reached for comment on these reports, a Google [...] more...
App Annie, the app store analytics and market intelligence provider for the global app economy, published its January App Annie IndexTM analyzing major app publisher revenue and download trends across the iOS and Google Play app stores worldwide. The Index reveals very interesting and largely untold insights on what’s driving growth on both platforms, and which publishers [...] more...
BOSTON (December 7, 2012) – FreeMyAppsTM (www.freemyapps.com), a leading app discovery, engagement and rewards platform for mobile app marketing, today announced its upcoming launch on Android after experiencing 1,000 percent iOS growth in 2012. Created by Fiksu, FreeMyApps has quickly become a destination for eager consumers seeking to discover [...] more...
ScanLife, the leader in mobile engagement platforms, has released its Black Friday 2012 mobile barcode scanning results. The company reports 270K scans on Black Friday, the busiest day to date for mobile barcode traffic. In addition to continued 2D (QR) barcode adoption among marketers and media publishers, Q3 2012 proved [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than