Today, we asked our panel of industry experts: “What will be the implications of Mozilla’s intention to block third-party cookies by default in Firefox 22?” Here’s how they responded: “Blocking third-party cookies by default, without discretion, is the equivalent of using a sledgehammer when a ball-peen hammer would suffice. Privacy has [...] more...
If there’s one staple of American life, it’s entertainment. Movies have been around since the 1920s, providing people with an immersive form of escapism and visual storytelling. And while there’s nothing quite as relaxing as physically going to the movie theater to see a film on the big screen, the [...] more...
A hacker who found a flaw in Google’s Chrome browser was able to make some serious cash from the security breach — paid for by Google itself. – The New York Daily News Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F10%2Freport-google-pays-teen-hacker-60g-for-exposing-chrome-flaw%2F'; addthis_title = [...] more...
ADOTAS – London-based video social video advertising platform Unruly Media announced this morning it had secured $25 million in funding, following the closing of a Series A round. Investors in what Unruly says is the biggest investment round ever for a private social video company include Amadeus Capital Partners, Van [...] more...
Quick Hits: Most Video Ad Clicks Happen in Evenings, Groupon Gives Discounts for Brick-and-Mortar Purchases, More
ADOTAS – According to a new study conducted by ad platform TubeMogul (and reported earlier today by MediaPost), people are more likely to click on online video ads during the evening than any other time of day. Looking at 23 million impressions from preroll ads, the study found 26 percent [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — What do you do when you have completely decimated your formidable arch nemesis and prevented them from grabbing any truly meaningful foothold in one of the largest growth markets, in this case internet advertising? Apparently, you begin an attack on their core business, the one that defined the [...] more...
DM Confidential — Safety tests and market share are nice, but everybody loves a good race. Web browser load times are often hawked as the ultimate test of a browser’s quality. It’s hard to blame any of the large players for harping on their speed performances so often, since pointing to [...] more...
Google Inc. is challenging Microsoft Corp. with its own Web browser that lets users run many applications that once worked only when installed on local PCs, executives said on Tuesday. Google introduced a public trial version of its new browser software, Chrome, which is designed to handle not just text and [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and