ADOTAS – Here’s what the PR machine produced on this busy day: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world, has announced the promotion of Pru Parkinson (pictured) to the newly created role of Global Chief Marketing Officer, with responsibility for the company’s brand marketing [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, April 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced the launch of Bizo Data Solutions, an extension of the company’s existing digital marketing platform that now enables B2B companies to better understand and more efficiently engage target audiences across their entire marketing funnel. Bizo Data Solutions integrates [...] more...
Pinterest has become the Internet’s new social media darling and since its launch in 2010, people have been flocking to this visual social network to pin pictures of what they like, curate collections and share them with the world. From a strictly personal perspective, the site and mobile app are [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (November 7, 2012) – Pinfluencer, the leader in Discovery Marketing & Analytics for Pinterest, announced its deep integration with web analytics systems such as Adobe Omniture, Coremetrics and Google Analytics to help marketers discover which pins drive revenue and clicks, and measure true social ROI. With this [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (October 25, 2012) – Predicta, one of Brazil’s first and most influential technology startups, announced today its expansion into the U.S. The move is fueled by the company’s launch of its latest product, SiteApps, the destination for small- to medium-sized businesses to easily select and implement tools that transform [...] more...
With all due respect to our readers who went to MIT, some of us, myself included, have never been anywhere near it. I’m a right-brain person, and as such, “data” and “analytics” are like some foreign-language words that have become ingrained in the American English vernacular. The two words combined [...] more...
ADOTAS – Just like Sammy Haggar can’t drive 55, marketers can’t convert if their landing pages are too damn slow. According to website speed-tracker Yottaa, just a one-second delay can decrease conversions by 7%. In conjunction with the integration of Google Analytics into its cloud-based web performance assessment and monitoring tool Yottaa [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yahoo’s erstwhile senior vice president Todd Teresi has jumped ship to join Web metrics shop Quantcast. Teresi joins Quantcast as its chief revenue officer. Many are wondering: why would a Yahoo vet of 10 years, most recently as the leader of its network biz, jump to a startup [...] more...
ADOTAS – Giant Realm just keeps getting bigger: today, the online media company that targets men in the 18-34 demo, announced that it signed exclusive rep deals with four new sites. Always Watching, Geeks of Doom, MEGATONik and RockPaperShotgun both expands its film/TV audience and helps boost its already leading [...] more...
ADOTAS – Email marketing firm SendLabs has unveiled its latest email marketing software, SL6, which the company (perhaps just a tad hyperbolically?) pledges will “take over [the] email marketing world.” At least they’re ambitious! SL6 was designed to give email marketers more power to manage their campaigns with less muss and [...] more...
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Have social media platforms pinterested you in how [...] more »
- Nikki’s Picks to Click: Facebook Ad Milestone, Twitter Spot Ads, Big Data Problems June 19th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Nikki Frammartino routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Advertising legend David Ogilvy once said, “If it [...] more »
- Infographic: Martini Media and comScore Release Affluent Spending Data June 19th 2013 SAN FRANCISCO AND NEW YORK, June 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — [...] more »
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013 ADOTAS — Did you forget that your friend’s birthday is [...] more »
- Upcoming Event and Conference Calendar June 19th 2013 ADOTAS -– Here’s a snapshot of upcoming industry events. Further [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- Social Media Consultants Have a Vested Pinterest in Your Brand’s Success June 19th 2013
- Four Tips For Success With Cloud-Backed Digital Campaigns June 19th 2013
- Amazon Launches Social Gifting Service to Compete with Facebook Gifts June 19th 2013
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Vice President, Business Development
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Mediasmith - » Mediasmith -: [...] Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server For Mobile/Tablet Advertising NEW YORK, June
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]