ADOTAS – Mobile is no longer a supplementary feature; rather, it’s a requisite aspect of consumers’ lives. Marketers are catering to on-the-go content consumption and discovery – and search is no exception. A couple weeks ago, Yahoo introduced Gemini, a unified marketplace for mobile search and native advertising. Gemini is [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you are a brand looking to purchase online advertising, how do you even get started? With all the noise about programmatic automation, DSPs and ad exchanges, what are ways to understand the process and get your campaigns up and running quickly? Adotas recently sat down with Sahil Jain, [...] more...
ADOTAS — According to recent research by BIA Kelsey, small and medium-sized businesses will continue to shift their marketing budgets towards digital advertising. The firm predicts that by 2015, SMBs will allocate 70 percent of their marketing budgets to digital and online media. You may have caught my recent story about [...] more...
ADOTAS — The ad-free Instagram days are about to come to an end. Instagram announced late Thursday that it will start rolling out ads in the “next couple months.” Instagram framed the move as part of an effort to turn itself into a “sustainable business.” But Marc Poirier, Co-Founder and EVP, Business Development of Acquisio, expressed skepticism about that prospect. “It sounds like a simple [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s what the PR machine produced on this busy day: Clear Channel Outdoor Holdings, one of the largest outdoor advertising companies in the world, has announced the promotion of Pru Parkinson (pictured) to the newly created role of Global Chief Marketing Officer, with responsibility for the company’s brand marketing [...] more...
A new study reveals that retail web sites are dominating paid search advertising on Google.com, with amazon.com taking the lead as both the most visible retail advertiser and also the retail brand most likely to be seen in organic search results. The findings come from a study by search and social analytics [...] more...
WordStream’s founder and mobile marketing expert, Larry Kim, has published this infographic that breaks down Google’s mobile products. “As you can see, Google’s Mobile Product Strategy consists of key products in four areas: Mobile Advertising, Mobile Devices, Mobile Content and Mobile Apps,” says Kim. “Can more monetization be that far behind?” Read [...] more...
The opportunities in social marketing are becoming more apparent to brands, but most marketers aren’t laser focused on every update and release coming out of the social media space. New tools often go unused or underutilized as a result. Not every new social media bell and whistle will be relevant [...] more...
Ding ding! Let the bout begin. There’s a wrestling match for your ad dollars going on right now. The players — media giants Facebook and Google — are working up a sweat over who will command a greater share of paid media ad spend. SEMPO estimates that the North American [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google AdWords has announced it’s introduced this week another function to make its services more user-friendly — the ability to “diagnose” ads that haven’t been approved. AdWords now presents users with possible reasons an ad hasn’t been approved — budgetary conflicts, possibly, or anything that illuminates how Google’s [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]