When publishers consider making an investment in switching to Responsive Web Design and embracing Responsive Advertising to monetize across screens, it’s important for them to look at the changes that are in store. From ad sales strategies to weighing Responsive Advertising solutions to collaboration and communication between advertisers, agencies and [...] more...
The industry is understandably abuzz about yesterday’s announcement that Yahoo! had formed a strategic partnership with Google. “… We’re excited to announce that we recently signed a global, non-exclusive agreement with Google to display ads on various Yahoo! properties and certain co-branded sites using Google’s AdSense for Content and Google’s AdMob [...] more...
Maxifier, the global leader in inventory revenue management technology, announced this week that Jonas Abney has joined the company as Vice President, US Sales. Abney, who brings more than nine years of experience in the digital media and publishing industries, will be responsible for overseeing and further building the company’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Wizzard Software Corp., owner of Wizzard Media, a large podcasting network, announced today it has signed a content licensing and advertising agreement with YouTube. Wizzard’s new YouTube channel will showcase the best videos from the Wizzard Media Network. Wizzard will have its own brand channel that will enable users [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online branding and ad company Chitika today unleashed its Related Product Unit, a new online ad unit placed on Web sites to monetize site space that isn’t generating revenue. The RPU recently went through beta testing – the feedback was positive with publishers especially ballyhooing its revenue-boosting potential. Chitika [...] more...
Click Forensics™, Inc. today released industry pay-per-click (PPC) fraud figures for the fourth quarter 2007 from the search advertising industry’s leading independent click fraud reporting service – the Click Fraud Index. Now in its third year, the Click Fraud Index monitors and reports on data gathered from the Click Fraud Network™, [...] more...
Casual blogging is becoming more and more lucrative with many only attracting a few thousand readers a day, but making a few thousand dollars a month. The increase has come from various programs such as Google AdSense, which allow sites to take advantage of word specific advertising as well as [...] more...
During the third quarter Click Forensics found that one out of four clicks on ads on content networks were fraudulent in its quarterly Click Fraud Index. Click Fraud as a whole increased by less than 1%, however on content networks fraud increased to 28.1%. This is a 10 point growth [...] more...
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership May 22nd 2013 ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Does Mobile Display Even Work? How Geo-Location and Cross-Platform Ads Will Change the Game May 22nd 2013
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] most popular article of the day was our live #XboxReveal Twitter feed, which ran