“I believe that the future of mobile commerce/retail distribution is about taking commerce to where people are (within apps and sites they go to today) rather than taking people to commerce destinations. Google’s announcement validates this view. However mobile user behavior is different from desktop users. Users of mobile sites and apps are [...] more...
Google has announced on its blog that its Product Listing Ads are now eligible to appear on smartphones worldwide. The announcement comes on the heels of Google’s recently launched enhanced campaigns, which were designed to help advertisers extend their reach across multiple screens. Google has scheduled a webinar for Thursday, [...] more...
Google Offer Extensions are the latest and greatest AdWords advertising extension, enabling advertisers to make some powerful adjustments to their standard-issue Google ads. Offer Extensions integrate offers with search, allowing you to attach a clickable coupon, rebate, or discount offer to any standard Google Search ad. Previously, Google Offer Extensions were [...] more...
According to Gartner, by 2017, CMOs will outpace CIOs on IT spending. This shift at enterprises is significant and something that major ad agencies can’t afford to ignore. In today’s new digital marketing ecosystem, leaders at ad agencies and enterprise software companies have begun to solidify relationships on the back [...] more...
Adweek reported Monday that Facebook is testing out sponsored search ads ala Google, with clients ranging from Disney Interactive, Zynga and other gaming sites to Match.com. The ads appear at or near the top of the user’s search results under a separate “Sponsored” heading. Adweek staffer Tim Peterson, citing an unnamed Facebook flack, reported that [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Brainshark and Profitable Channels Launch Online Tool to Assess Sales Content Effectiveness December 4th 2013 WALTHAM, Mass., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- blinkx Acquires Rhythm NewMedia in $65 Million Deal December 3rd 2013 LONDON and SAN FRANCISCO, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) — blinkx plc [...] more »
- Ad Industry Veteran Keith Johnston Joins T3 as Chief Operating Officer December 3rd 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 3, 2013 (ADOTAS) – T3, one of [...] more »
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- The Next Big Thing: Real-Time Cross-Channel Attribution & Allocation December 2nd 2013
- Five Ways Retailers Can Make Christmas Shopping Sparkle November 26th 2013
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Content Marketer
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be