ADOTAS – Today we’re asking our crack squad of online gurus the following question: “What does Marketo’s $75M IPO mean for the marketing automation space?” Here’s how they responded. “Traditional advertising is being disrupted and transformed by digital to a greater degree than ever. We hear this from the CMOs of [...] more...
The inaugural Advertising and Data Science Congress (ADS-CON), hosted last month by Media6Degrees (m6d) and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics, brought forth a range of speakers from the industry to academia to discuss the impacts of the data science revolution on advertising and society. Over 150 attendees, including representatives [...] more...
AFAIK: SocialCode, Infusionsoft, GroSocial, Vision Critical, Macworld, ACTIVE Network, Spredfast, Revoo, Zumobi
Here’s the latest word on the cyber-street: Ex-Facebook Sales Director Bill Masterson (pictured) has joined SocialCode as CRO. The move comes as SocialCode’s is celebrating its strongest year to date, with an 88-percent lift in gross revenue from 2011, 39 new client advertisers and 75-percent customer retention rate, according to [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s Mark Zuckerberg’s world, and we’re simply socializing in it. Investors have been chomping at the bit to get a piece of Goldman Sach’s special purpose vehicle for Facebook (following the investment bank’s $450 million injection of funds), an equity offering that will top off at $1.5 billion. Interestingly, [...] more...
ADOTAS – What? Did you really think Goldman Sach’s $450 million investment in Facebook meant an IPO was imminent? Did you also believe that a fat man in a red suit squeezed down your chimney last month to leave you presents? The monumental investment signals that Goldman will likely underwrite the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Well, shoot — my iPhone alarm didn’t go off and I totally missed Facebook’s IPO. What’s that? You guys didn’t hear about it? Oh, that’s because it’s limited to Goldman Sachs’ clients. Along with a $50 million investment from Digital Sky Technologies, the reputable/infamous (a matter of perspective) investment [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a