ADOTAS — Today, xAd, a leader in delivering targeted mobile ads based on accurate user location and search context, released its Q1 mobile trend report. Highlights include: The popularity of geo-precise mobile targeting more than doubled in Q1 2013 compared to Q1 2012, which indicates heavy adoption of accurate location-based mobile advertising. The top [...] more...
The inaugural Advertising and Data Science Congress (ADS-CON), hosted last month by Media6Degrees (m6d) and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics, brought forth a range of speakers from the industry to academia to discuss the impacts of the data science revolution on advertising and society. Over 150 attendees, including representatives [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
The state of the current economic climate has seen the way that customers shop significantly change. Savvy shoppers know discounts are available by purchasing online and the rise of sites offering advice on where to find the best coupons has fuelled this growth within the online space. These shoppers are [...] more...
GeoEdge Ltd. today issued a new report on the advertising strategies deployed on websites for popular news blogs TechCrunch and Mashable to illustrate the power of the GeoEdge advertising visibility platform. GeoEdge Analytics takes global visibility to the next level by leveraging the reach of their global proxy network and combining [...] more...
ADOTAS – National advertisers are interested in local online advertising, but are confused about the best tactics and traffic sources to use, and how to effectively measure the results and return on investment, according to a new study conducted by Sterling Market Intelligence and commissioned by Marchex. The study found that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Msnbc.com has introduced a new self-service online display ad solution that’s targeted at mom-and-pop shops and mid-sized businesses on the local level. Advertising technology shop AdReady will power the platform that delivers the customized ads. Marketers will be able to build geo-targeted campaigns on msnbc.com in minutes, the companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Erstwhile Tribal Fusion VP Alistair Goodman has been named CEO of interactive media concern 1020 Placecast. “I think Tribal Fusion is a great company, but I had been there almost four years and it was time for me to do something new,” Goodman told ADOTAS. “I spoke with many [...] more...
ADOTAS – New media advertising and consulting agency the Aura Group has launched an advanced version of its text-from-banner advertising technology, MovieConnect. Dubbed Movie Connect 2.0, it was designed to enhance online movie banner advertisements by automatically identifying the consumer’s location and displaying the closest theaters and show times within [...] more...
ADOTAS – Local events site and social network Eventful.com is launching an ad partnership with interactive media company 1020 Placecast to power to reach out to the network’s 7 million users in the 18-34 year-old demographic. Placecast will power Eventful’s ad-serving technology and enable the company to segment site visitors through [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial