ADOTAS — Today, xAd, a leader in delivering targeted mobile ads based on accurate user location and search context, released its Q1 mobile trend report. Highlights include: The popularity of geo-precise mobile targeting more than doubled in Q1 2013 compared to Q1 2012, which indicates heavy adoption of accurate location-based mobile advertising. The top [...] more...
The inaugural Advertising and Data Science Congress (ADS-CON), hosted last month by Media6Degrees (m6d) and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics, brought forth a range of speakers from the industry to academia to discuss the impacts of the data science revolution on advertising and society. Over 150 attendees, including representatives [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
The state of the current economic climate has seen the way that customers shop significantly change. Savvy shoppers know discounts are available by purchasing online and the rise of sites offering advice on where to find the best coupons has fuelled this growth within the online space. These shoppers are [...] more...
GeoEdge Ltd. today issued a new report on the advertising strategies deployed on websites for popular news blogs TechCrunch and Mashable to illustrate the power of the GeoEdge advertising visibility platform. GeoEdge Analytics takes global visibility to the next level by leveraging the reach of their global proxy network and combining [...] more...
ADOTAS – National advertisers are interested in local online advertising, but are confused about the best tactics and traffic sources to use, and how to effectively measure the results and return on investment, according to a new study conducted by Sterling Market Intelligence and commissioned by Marchex. The study found that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Msnbc.com has introduced a new self-service online display ad solution that’s targeted at mom-and-pop shops and mid-sized businesses on the local level. Advertising technology shop AdReady will power the platform that delivers the customized ads. Marketers will be able to build geo-targeted campaigns on msnbc.com in minutes, the companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Erstwhile Tribal Fusion VP Alistair Goodman has been named CEO of interactive media concern 1020 Placecast. “I think Tribal Fusion is a great company, but I had been there almost four years and it was time for me to do something new,” Goodman told ADOTAS. “I spoke with many [...] more...
ADOTAS – New media advertising and consulting agency the Aura Group has launched an advanced version of its text-from-banner advertising technology, MovieConnect. Dubbed Movie Connect 2.0, it was designed to enhance online movie banner advertisements by automatically identifying the consumer’s location and displaying the closest theaters and show times within [...] more...
ADOTAS – Local events site and social network Eventful.com is launching an ad partnership with interactive media company 1020 Placecast to power to reach out to the network’s 7 million users in the 18-34 year-old demographic. Placecast will power Eventful’s ad-serving technology and enable the company to segment site visitors through [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s