SANTA MONICA, Calif., January 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) – MomentFeed today announced a unique capability to execute national advertising campaigns that dynamically localize the creative into hundreds or thousands of locally relevant ads with specific targeting for each store location – the places where consumers ultimately become customers. Campaign performance can then be [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today, xAd, a leader in delivering targeted mobile ads based on accurate user location and search context, released its Q1 mobile trend report. Highlights include: The popularity of geo-precise mobile targeting more than doubled in Q1 2013 compared to Q1 2012, which indicates heavy adoption of accurate location-based mobile advertising. The top [...] more...
The inaugural Advertising and Data Science Congress (ADS-CON), hosted last month by Media6Degrees (m6d) and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics, brought forth a range of speakers from the industry to academia to discuss the impacts of the data science revolution on advertising and society. Over 150 attendees, including representatives [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
The state of the current economic climate has seen the way that customers shop significantly change. Savvy shoppers know discounts are available by purchasing online and the rise of sites offering advice on where to find the best coupons has fuelled this growth within the online space. These shoppers are [...] more...
GeoEdge Ltd. today issued a new report on the advertising strategies deployed on websites for popular news blogs TechCrunch and Mashable to illustrate the power of the GeoEdge advertising visibility platform. GeoEdge Analytics takes global visibility to the next level by leveraging the reach of their global proxy network and combining [...] more...
ADOTAS – National advertisers are interested in local online advertising, but are confused about the best tactics and traffic sources to use, and how to effectively measure the results and return on investment, according to a new study conducted by Sterling Market Intelligence and commissioned by Marchex. The study found that [...] more...
ADOTAS – Msnbc.com has introduced a new self-service online display ad solution that’s targeted at mom-and-pop shops and mid-sized businesses on the local level. Advertising technology shop AdReady will power the platform that delivers the customized ads. Marketers will be able to build geo-targeted campaigns on msnbc.com in minutes, the companies [...] more...
ADOTAS – Erstwhile Tribal Fusion VP Alistair Goodman has been named CEO of interactive media concern 1020 Placecast. “I think Tribal Fusion is a great company, but I had been there almost four years and it was time for me to do something new,” Goodman told ADOTAS. “I spoke with many [...] more...
ADOTAS – New media advertising and consulting agency the Aura Group has launched an advanced version of its text-from-banner advertising technology, MovieConnect. Dubbed Movie Connect 2.0, it was designed to enhance online movie banner advertisements by automatically identifying the consumer’s location and displaying the closest theaters and show times within [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]