Non-linear communication has taken foothold among the more traditional short forms of communicating online. It has quickly become the go-to way to share a moment. But with the proliferation of sharing and hacking, platforms like Vine and Snapchat are quickly becoming the most desirable media to communicate across. Quick phone calls, [...] more...
NEW YORK – Pivot, the only conference focused on how leaders from big brands and agencies can succeed in a market transformed by Social Consumers, will deliver an incomparable two-day eruption of information and tangible strategies to make the transition to a fully integrated Social Business. Produced and hosted by [...] more...
It’s that time again where the world’s leading advertising industry giants are set to descend on Manhattan to talk shop, sip scotch and share insights about the latest trends in digital, print, mobile, social and entertainment. This year, technology will take center stage throughout the trade conferences, industry sessions and [...] more...
Martini Media, the digital media and content platform for engaging the audience with the most money and influence online, announced the results yesterday of a new study that reveals what luxury brand marketers consider to be the most important factors when investing in online advertising. Developed in partnership with veteran research [...] more...
Roger Katz wrote a great piece last week about “Which Brand Got the Social Gold at the Olympics?,” and he’s right: Samsung, P&G and GE did do a great job both via social media and elsewhere with their Olympic advertising efforts. (As the parent who drives our 13-year-old to basketball, [...] more...
In the four years since the Beijing Olympics in 2008, Facebook has grown from 100 million users to close to a billion —what a difference four years makes. So, how have the Olympic sponsoring brands taken advantage of this immense new global audience? In 2008, there were two ‘levels’ of [...] more...
NBC Universal may just be up for auction. The decision will not be made until after the Beijing Olympics. NBC Universal is the entertainment division of General Electric. According to a report in the Financial Times, the company, whose estimated value is around $40 billion, is rumored to be potentially up [...] more...
She’s best known for building other people’s brands, but Lazarus herself is one of the biggest names in advertising. With a blue-chip client roster that’s the envy of Madison Avenue, the head of WPP’s (Charts) Ogilvy & Mather runs one of the most prestigious agencies in the world. Fortune’s Matthew [...] more...
General Electric is known for products that range from light bulbs to NBC programming. But, who knew GE loved animals so much? This is only apparent in the company’s latest cross-promotional online and TV campaign One Second Theater. According to Digital Media Director for GE, Jennifer Walsh, the [...] more...
Following the company’s recent commitment to making the world a more eco-friendly place with its Ecomagination campaign, General Electric, a diversified technology, media and financial services company last week launched a new initiative to protect the people who live in it. GE’s latest campaign, coined Healthcare Re-imagined, as the company [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than