ADOTAS — The wide-reaching popularity of games such as Candy Crush Saga or Dream Pet Link, alongside the rapid growth of tablets and smartphones, have ensured that gaming is now everywhere and very much part of our everyday lives. As a result, the advertising that accompanies these games is proving [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yesterday, just prior to Microsoft’s press conference introducing the Xbox One, we posted the results of a Synthesio study that showed the strong social buzz the announcement had engendered. If our site analytics are any indication, Synthesio’s study was spot on. Our coverage of the Xbox Reveal, which included [...] more...
NEW YORK, April 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – TargetSpot, the largest Digital Audio advertising network, today announced that it will deliver in-stream audio advertising for the Xbox Music® service from Microsoft Corp®. Xbox Music is an all-in-one music service that allows users to discover, buy, and stream music on popular devices. The [...] more...
Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption of mobile games, it’s spreading like wildfire. According to eMarketer, by 2014, over half of social network users will play social games, 141 million people [...] more...
The world of TV is rapidly evolving and over the past two years, we have seen introductions of a multitude of Smart TV models from major TV manufacturers. New functionalities and applications are being launched on a regular basis, and it’s difficult to see the major market trends among all [...] more...
In our most recent poll, we asked our readers: “Do you think the proliferation of virtual “shooter games” has led to an increase in actual gun violence?” The results were as follows: No: 47 percent. Yes: 33 percent. Not sure: 20 percent. Our new poll question is: “Has the CTR outlived its usefulness as a [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
CAMBRIDGE, MASS. (December 13, 2012) – Engagement rates for location-based features in rich media mobile ads nearly doubled in Q3 2012 (185 percent growth) according to new findings from Celtra‘s quarterly Mobile Rich Media Monitor Report. Overall, engagement rates for rich media mobile advertisements continue to show steady, quarter-over-quarter growth. In [...] more...
You’re In The Game: Activision, MEC and Millennial Media Partner to Launch ‘Call of Duty: Black Ops’ 2 in UK
LONDON (December 05, 2012) — Activision, MEC Global and Millennial Media (NYSE:MM), today announced a new mobile advertising campaign around the launch of “Call of Duty: Black Ops 2,” the latest installment of one of the most popular video game franchises in the world. The campaign is the first [...] more...
Rocket Fuel, a leading provider of artificial intelligence advertising solutions, has issued an infographic that illustrates seven consumer behaviors retailers should know about in the run-up to the holiday season. The infographic is based on analysis of recent campaigns run by Rocket Fuel for brand advertisers. Some of the findings are [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and