ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for big news and offbeat developments to share with our readers. Got your own “pick to click”? Send her a link. Such a dreary day in the New York area. Perfect for staying inside, taking a nap, watching a movie and studying [...] more...
ADOTAS — Coca-Cola has broadened its marketing strategy to appeal to the teen demographic, last week unveiling “The AHH Effect,” a new campaign that is the brand’s first digital-only campaign in the company’s history, along with men’s fashion line. The content will be modeled from a mobile-first perspective in an [...] more...
In 2007, two years after Rajat Paharia founded Bunchball, the first gamification company, the brains there were in the process of transitioning the company from a primarily social engagement company through gaming to one that focused on it’s core ideology: Consumers as well as employees, across the board, want to [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Anna Bager, VP and GM, IAB Mobile Marketing Center of Excellence Video on mobile is exploding: “Figuring out the best, most effective advertising models and making sure existing IAB standards like the V-SUITE work well on different mobile devices will help keep [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO & LONDON (November 15, 2012) – King.com, a leading casual social games company, today announced that its advertising revenue from its social games has increased tenfold in 2012 and that its top advertising solutions, such as incentivized video, have averaged a click-through rate of more than 5 percent. Leveraging [...] more...
DEERFIELD BEACH, FL. (November 07, 2012) — Intergi Entertainment is excited to announce the launch of their In-Game Video ads and Game Distribution solution. The video ad and distribution technology makes it simple for developers of any kind — including casual, mobile and Facebook — to integrate video ads in [...] more...
Matt Wise, CEO of ePrize, is interviewed by Adotas editor Mike Daly at ad:tech NY 2012. Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2012%2F11%2Fvideo-eprize-ceo-matt-wise-chats-about-mobile-crm-at-adtech-ny%2F'; addthis_title = 'VIDEO%3A+ePrize+CEO+Matt+Wise+Chats+About+Mobile+CRM+at+ad%3Atech+NY'; addthis_pub = 'adotas'; more...
ADOTAS – I don’t know much about life insurance — terms like beneficiary and term insurance send chills down my spine. I find dealing with health insurance frightening enough. However, as a 30-year-old male (31 next week) recently married and on a decent career trajectory, I’m definitely the target market for [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adotas contributor Brandt Dainow may have blown a few mental gaskets last year with his column “Why Facebook the Site Will Die,” but behind the inflammatory title was a prediction I find myself returning to time after time. Dainow suggested that the masses would eventually quit flocking to Facebook.com, [...] more...
ADOTAS – As Rajat Paharia, founder and chief product officer for gamification mainstay Bunchball, describes Nitro for Salesforce, I can’t help recalling Alec Baldwin’s legendary scene in the film version of “Glengarry Glen Ross,” in which he explains first prize for reaching a sales goal is a new car, second [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that