ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your daddy’s gaming system: The Xbox One enables users to instantly switch between games, movies, music, the Web, Skype and live TV. But most of those following the reveal on Twitter are apparently gamers who don’t [...] more...
ADOTAS –With the proliferation of hundreds of thousands of apps in the marketplace, the most important challenge facing developers is getting their app noticed. As the Apple App Store and Google Play are the main channels for downloading apps, acquiring the highest ranking in these stores becomes really important. This “ranking [...] more...
Cross-platform media strategy is rising through the ranks to create new ways of engaging with audiences. This is what I do for a living, and love it, but I can understand why it’s a huge headache and often times, a sunk cost or “experiment.” Often times, the core strategy is [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 18, 2012) – The AOL On Network today announced that its app is now available for download on Xbox 360®, giving 40 million Xbox LIVE® subscribers access to a wide selection of rich, high-definition videos. AOL On recently launched an updated version of its connected TV app [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (September 20, 2012) – AvatarLabs, an award-winning, full-service digital agency that leads in innovative design and marketing, today announced its involvement in creating the robust digital marketing campaign for the latest installment of Screen Gems’ (a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company – SPE) most successful movie franchise, “Resident Evil.” [...] more...
ADOTAS – The ethics surrounding virtual goods and currency have been murky at best — accusations of scamming have plagued the growing sector in recent months. In time for the holidays, Sometrics has introduced an initiative that won’t wig out wary gamers as it’s already familiar to many credit card [...] more...
ADOTAS – A new Yahoo search feature allows site owners and developers to embed flash video, games, and documents directly in Yahoo Search results. If a user has a flash video, game, or document (like a presentation or spreadsheet) embedded on a page, adding a few lines of code will make [...] more...
ADOTAS — San Francisco-based vertical ad network GoFish, ranked as the third largest online U.S. youth opportunity and a top five ‘mom’ opportunity for blue-chip advertisers, recently relaunched as Betawave Corporation the industry’s first attention based media company. In the past year, The Betawave portfolio of publishers grew to over [...] more...
Gamers have two reasons to rejoice: Nintendo Co. is launching a new Wii Fit product and an online service called WiiWare in May, according to reports. The Wii Fit game will have a weight-and-motion sensing device called the Wii Balance Board, the better to battle one’s bulge with. WiiWare will allow game [...] more...
Yesterday, the IAB made two important announcements that are to be considered industry “milestones.” The first being the announcement of the final guidelines for ad impression measurement for Rich Media and the second being the “Game Advertising Platform Status Report.” SVP and GM of the IAB, Sheryl Draizen said, “Both RIA [...] more...
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined May 21st 2013 ADOTAS — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be [...] more »
- Video: Xbox Reveal, 5/21/13 May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft unveiled its next-generation Xbox today at a [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- From the Twitterverse: Gamers Hate On Xbox One: [...] – Microsoft has unveiled Xbox One, its next-generation entertainment console. This is not your
- From the Twitterverse: Xbox One Reaction: [...] ADOTAS – Here’s how the world is reacting to Microsoft’s Xbox One announcement: [...]
- Study: Xbox Reveal Sparks More Social Buzz than Galaxy S4 and Facebook ‘Phone’ Combined: [...] — The new Xbox gaming console, which will be unveiled today, has produced 66,000
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]