ADOTAS — The potential of mobile advertising is huge. And yet, many are still wondering when the platform will finally mature enough to handle the more immersive forms of advertising and rich-media engagement currently experienced on desktop display. According to the latest research published by Informa Telecoms & Media in [...] more...
ADOTAS (via Unruly) – From mock murders to the most testing of test drives, a quarter of the top 20 most shared ads during March were experiential campaigns. Of course, these types of ads are nothing new. However, in 2013, there seems a growing willingness by advertisers to put supposedly [...] more...
Ever wanted to find just the right video for your next business presentation, lecture or viewing party? With so much multimedia content scattered across the Internet, Vuemix addresses a need to have an easy way to search, stream and watch videos from a single aggregated platform. Released this week, the [...] more...
CHICAGO (September 21, 2012)— Vibes, a mobile marketing and technology company, is debuting Catapult™ Mobile Pages with Passbook integration. Mobile consumers who updated their iPhones this week with Apple’s new iOS 6 software are now looking to fill Passbook with compelling content. This first-to-market solution from Vibes allows retailers and [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (September 20, 2012) – AvatarLabs, an award-winning, full-service digital agency that leads in innovative design and marketing, today announced its involvement in creating the robust digital marketing campaign for the latest installment of Screen Gems’ (a Sony Pictures Entertainment Company – SPE) most successful movie franchise, “Resident Evil.” [...] more...
>ADOTAS – As my roommate and I caught the last few episodes of “The Event” (guilty pleasure, but it got a lot better toward the end; still haven’t seen the finale, so SHHHH!) on Hulu, we remembered the days when the online video service served only one video ad during [...] more...
ADOTAS – Call it the supergroup of broadcast media: three owned-and-operated operations — Fox, NBC and Telemundo — and nine local broadcast companies — including Gannett Broadcasting, Hearst Television and Cox Media — are teaming up to provide a mobile content service. Using existing broadband spectrum and the ATSC-M/H, an open [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hulu’s sales team is actively subverting the ad sales of its parent companies that are also trying to sell ads for their shows on Hulu, according to a source at one of the parent companies. According to a source of the Silicon Alley Insider, Hulu’s ad sales [...] more...
ADOTAS — Steve Ballmer, once again, says that there is no chance that Microsoft would buy Yahoo. That seems to put an end to the speculation that a group of investment bankers and top Silicon Valley executives were working on a deal to take over Yahoo with debt supplied by Microsoft. Unless, of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Score for online video! Hulu will be airing some season premieres before they land on television. Its fall premiere lineup includes Prison Break, Bones, House, Heroes, The Office and 30 Rock and newbies Knight Rider, Lipstick Jungle, Chuck and Life. The latter four premieres will launch online one [...] more...
- Adotas Poll: Pay Music Service Will Have Most Affect On Google’s Bottom Line May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – In last week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO May 24th 2013 ADOTAS – Are our readers incredibly influential, or are they [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — The idea of lead exchanges has hardly been [...] more »
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013 ADOTAS — In the next five years the ticket market [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- How to Make Lead Exchange Work May 24th 2013
- A Whole New Ballgame: Sports Ticketing in the Connected Age May 24th 2013
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Digital Account Executive
- Sr Planner- Digital Vendor Marketing
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] company’s IPO would draw the strongest response: Tremor Video, Yu.Me or Adap.tv. A staggering
- Report: Tremor Video Files for IPO: [...] Friday, based on a May 9 report from Bloomberg, we conducted a poll asking
- Bob Gordon: Cave Drawings still convey their creators thoughts and ideas...the debate about the effectiveness of display
- Streaming Music Service Payments | Copy Combine Transform: [...] pressure on recorded music value has resulted in a streaming service business model that