With all the news about the trouble that Groupon is having in the marketplace, Amazon has stepped up its strategy to provide local deals to consumers through AmazonLocal by showcasing offers by small businesses around the country and in your back yard. Amazon also recently launched same-day delivery for products [...] more...
The inaugural Advertising and Data Science Congress (ADS-CON), hosted last month by Media6Degrees (m6d) and NYU Stern Center for Business Analytics, brought forth a range of speakers from the industry to academia to discuss the impacts of the data science revolution on advertising and society. Over 150 attendees, including representatives [...] more...
Here’s what the virtual mailman told me today: Quantcast announced this morning that it acquired MakeGood, a software company focusing on reconciliation and reporting of digital advertising campaigns. Global market research firm ORC International today announced that it has acquired Marketing Research Services Inc. (MRSI), a privately-held Cincinnati-based research firm specializing in consumer research. [...] more...
You may have missed it, but Facebook recently launched a new gift-giving service called Facebook Gifts that allows people to easily send presents to friends via the social network. The move makes sense for Facebook, coming at a time when the company continues to test out new opportunities for monetization. [...] more...
MIT Blackjack Kingpin and Forrester’s Top Search Marketing Analyst Slated to Keynote Annual Covario Client Conference
SAN DIEGO (December 5, 2012) – Covario, Inc., the nation’s top independent search marketing agency, today announced the keynote speakers for its annual INFLECTIONPoint conference, Feb. 5-7, which is expected to attract many of the world’s leading digital marketers. The opening morning keynote session on Wednesday, Feb. 6, will feature [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. (Oct. 24, 2012) – Marketo today introduced the Marketing Nation, the intersection where people, ideas and technology converge, empowering marketers to overcome the challenges that can impede success with marketing automation to shrink the time to value. The Marketing Nation taps into the rich knowledge and [...] more...
Ex-Forrester Sr. Analyst Michael Greene Joins AudienceScience as Director of Research and Marketing Strategy
NEW YORK (October 17, 2012) - Today, AudienceScience®, a global digital marketing technology company, announced Michael Greene, formerly of Forrester Research, as director of research and marketing strategy. He will be working with sales and strategic accounts to provide world-class thought leadership, training and support to enterprise clients. This includes [...] more...
SAN DIEGO (September 25, 2012) – Tealium, the leader in enterprise tag management, today announced the launch of Digital Velocity™ 2013, the industry’s largest tag management user conference. The event is scheduled for January 23-25, 2013, at the Hard Rock Hotel San Diego, and will feature top tier speakers, hands-on tag [...] more...
Today, AudienceScience®, a global digital marketing technology company, announced Emily Riley, formerly of Forrester Research, joined as vice president of marketing and sales strategy. In this role, Riley oversees the company’s worldwide marketing strategy and execution. Riley has been an influential part of the online advertising and digital publishing business as [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to independent industry research firm Forrester Research, “Marketing organizations have historically acquired point solutions to fulfill specific pain points. This technology accumulation strategy has a critical downside: Managing disparate technologies not only drains resources, but eventually becomes an obstacle to optimizing customer experiences and accountability.” Nowhere are the [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s