SAN FRANCISCO, March 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) – iSocket, the leader in programmatic direct and sales automation, today announced that it has launched iFA (iSocket for Advertisers), an automated way to buy premium, guaranteed inventory that saves both buyers and sellers time and expense while dramatically reducing the chance of errors. [...] more...
ROME, January 23, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kevin Bacon, the award-winning actor and “king of connections,” will headline the Festival of Media Global 2014, taking place from April 6-8 in Rome at the Cavalieri Hotel. This year’s Festival will focus on the technology, innovations, and strategies that make the media industry more [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here we are. 2013 is in the rearview mirror. The end of the year is so predictable it’s almost depressing. You hear Wham!’s “Last Christmas” way more than you want to. “Love, Actually” plays on a loop all over cable. And you’re pelted with year-end lists and year-in-review pieces. How [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, January 14, 2014 (ADOTAS) – AdColony, a mobile video advertising company headquartered in Los Angeles, has made two key hires who will be joining the company out of their growing New York office. Sky Holden (pictured left) has joined AdColony as Senior Vice President of Advertising Sales where he is [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 26, 2013, placed at No. 16 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS — You may have noticed things have been heating up between Google and Facebook recently. Facebook claims its announcement of Graph Search doesn’t mean they are getting involved [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the trend of native advertising has the ad world abuzz, actual native advertising is as old as the soap operas. The ideal of advertising is to seamlessly integrate branding and brand storytelling into content or entertainment so that it enhances the consumer experience rather than detracts from [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yes, I am a self-proclaimed HGTV addict. There is something charming about Hillary from the show “Love It or List It” that keeps me tuned into the network for several hours, waiting for the climatic reveal at the end while David looks on disapprovingly. It also doesn’t help [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to a new study released by Forbes and IPG Media Lab, branded content is 55% more effective at driving consumer awareness and 24% more effective at driving consideration. The study was conducted to explore the effectiveness of long-form branded content and featured 2,259 participants from relevant sections [...] more...
Teads Lands a $5.2 Million Series A Investment to Expand Adoption of its Disruptive Video Ad Tech Globally
MONTPELLIER, France, October 22, 2013 (ADOTAS via GLOBE NEWSWIRE) – Teads, a provider of technology for video advertising innovation, announced that it has won a $5.2 million round of Series A investment from Partech Venture (Dailymotion, Digitick etc.) and Elaia Partners (Criteo, Scoop.it etc.) funds. The funding will support Teads’ [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adblock Plus posted an “An Open Letter to Twitter” on its blog this morning, inviting the company to consider joining the Acceptable Ads program rather than just follow what many pundits are recommending prior to its IPO. According an Adblock Plus spokesperson, Adblock Plus is asking Twitter to do [...] more...
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Dave Smith: Bill: Thanks a ton for this. I couldn't agree more. But, I'd take it even one
- Social Media Marketing Tools for Small Business | mobilephonemarketingmethods.com: [...] 5 Successful Marketing Methods in the New Age of Digital Consumption ADOTAS, on Tue,
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand – ADOTAS | Iphones Store: [...] Permalink [...]
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr