PASADENA, Calif., January 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) – UberMedia, based just blocks away from the final chapter of the college football BCS Bowl game in Pasadena, CA, today released its first UberInsights of 2014: a “Digital BCS Snapshot” that provides a quick view of Florida State and Auburn fans’ mobile social behavior [...] more...
ADOTAS – Here’s a sampling of how online media is gearing up for tonight’s NFL draft. Legendary NFL quarterback Brett Favre (pictured), a three-time MVP and Super Bowl champion with the Green Bay Packers, will offer his exclusive insight into the next generation of NFL stars today in a sneak peak [...] more...
Spoiler alert: Digital media has drastically changed how companies take advantage of media events to promote their brands through advertising. (That is, spoiler alert if you’ve been living under a digital rock for the past five or so years!) GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! As two [...] more...
YouTube, the world’s leading video community, has partnered with digital specialists Rightster and international sports media rights agency MP & Silva to bring the best of international football content to YouTube. This partnership creates a new football channel on YouTube, Love Football, which will include highlights from Italy’s Serie A, France’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – Things are changing with Super Bowl TV advertising. In the last few years we’ve seen big name players like Doritos and Pepsi refocus their efforts to leverage a different kind of consumer — a consumer excited to be engaged and empowered; a consumer with access to a ready [...] more...
Several prominent advertisers, including Frito-Lay, GM and the NFL itself, are turning to creatives generated by consumers to air during Super Bowl XLI in February. GM will be running a Chevrolet spot generated through an ad creation contest for students last year. More than 800 students on 400 teams submitted ad [...] more...
FOX Sports today announced a comprehensive download of full-length games from the 2007 Tostitos Bowl Bash that will be broadcast on FOX TV. With preview shows beginning today, the digital download offering will in turn include The AT&T Cotton Bowl Classic, The Tostitos Fiesta Bowl, The FedEx Orange Bowl, [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]