ADOTAS – A weary Internet public sighs in relief. Finally the Federal Trade Commission is coming down on the people responsible for the animated belly fat ads — no more crudely drawn cellulite jiggling above tight jeans! No more images of French newscaster Melissa Theuriau (who reportedly didn’t know her [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google didn’t much feel like talking about the $500 million charge it listed on a U.S. Securities Exchange Committee filing as being set aside for a settlement with the Justice Department over advertising practices. But The Wall Street Journal got some insiders to squeal: the DOJ investigation is looking [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL: Performance marketing has always been about that — performance — which explains why historically, those servicing the sector, e.g., networks and aggregators focused on the furthest point along the funnel, namely a lead or a sale. It was a point of differentiation, and it lowered the risk as [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – On what has historically been tax day, April 15, the FTC sought to impose a tax of its own, this time against those associated with fake blogs and fake news sites. Last year, we said that it was not a matter of if but when the FTC would [...] more...
ADOTAS – Jon Leibowitz entered the position of Federal Trade Commission chairman with three priorities: privacy, poverty and health. According to FTC Northeast Region Director Leonard Gordon, who spoke to a packed conference room at the offices of marketing and advertising firm Venable LLP yesterday, the FTC is focused on [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Admittedly, we still don’t understand what the “1 Simple Rule” being touted by many flogvertisers actually is. Every time we see the line, “1 Rule to Weightloss: Obey” or its related iterations, all we think of is Andre the Giant Has A Posse instead of the “miraculous” combination [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Some what out of necessity, the fake blogs have started to grow-up. While still a confusing mess, two types of players seem strongest – those attempting to buy on slightly more premium inventory, i.e. non-self service, and the duck and weave arb boxers. The latter continues to find [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s