ADOTAS – A weary Internet public sighs in relief. Finally the Federal Trade Commission is coming down on the people responsible for the animated belly fat ads — no more crudely drawn cellulite jiggling above tight jeans! No more images of French newscaster Melissa Theuriau (who reportedly didn’t know her [...] more...
ADOTAS – Google didn’t much feel like talking about the $500 million charge it listed on a U.S. Securities Exchange Committee filing as being set aside for a settlement with the Justice Department over advertising practices. But The Wall Street Journal got some insiders to squeal: the DOJ investigation is looking [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL: Performance marketing has always been about that — performance — which explains why historically, those servicing the sector, e.g., networks and aggregators focused on the furthest point along the funnel, namely a lead or a sale. It was a point of differentiation, and it lowered the risk as [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – On what has historically been tax day, April 15, the FTC sought to impose a tax of its own, this time against those associated with fake blogs and fake news sites. Last year, we said that it was not a matter of if but when the FTC would [...] more...
ADOTAS – Jon Leibowitz entered the position of Federal Trade Commission chairman with three priorities: privacy, poverty and health. According to FTC Northeast Region Director Leonard Gordon, who spoke to a packed conference room at the offices of marketing and advertising firm Venable LLP yesterday, the FTC is focused on [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Admittedly, we still don’t understand what the “1 Simple Rule” being touted by many flogvertisers actually is. Every time we see the line, “1 Rule to Weightloss: Obey” or its related iterations, all we think of is Andre the Giant Has A Posse instead of the “miraculous” combination [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL — Some what out of necessity, the fake blogs have started to grow-up. While still a confusing mess, two types of players seem strongest – those attempting to buy on slightly more premium inventory, i.e. non-self service, and the duck and weave arb boxers. The latter continues to find [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Might Have Been Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- NetSeer Appoints Dennis Clerke President of Monetization December 5th 2013 MOUNTAIN VIEW, Calif., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – NetSeer™, the [...] more »
- RealityMine Acquires USA TouchPoints December 5th 2013 MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading [...] more »
- Sprint and DigitasLBi Develop First-of-its-Kind Gesture-Based Retail Experience December 5th 2013 CHICAGO, December 05, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DigitasLBi, a global marketing [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers?: [...] like Digimarc have been bridging the gap between print ads and online tracking by
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig