LOS ANGELES, January 27, 2014 (ADOTAS) - AdColony, the leading mobile video marketing platform, today announced it has surpassed a $100 million annual gross revenue run rate, more than quadrupling 2013 revenue versus 2012. Further, the fourth quarter of 2013 marked the company’s tenth consecutive quarter of record revenue growth. AdColony [...] more...
ADOTAS - Representatives from 24/7 Real Media, Flixster, LivePerson and more ventured to Tribeca to join a ghoulish Halloween-themed soiree hosted by ChoiceStream. The audience targeter was both celebrating the early results of its recently released CRUNCH platform as well as educating attendees further about the product. CRUNCH blends Choicestream’s 10-year supply [...] more...
ADOTAS – During the week, mobile devices have become a primary source for news and information, besting traditional media like newspapers. From Monday through Thursday, news and business information are widely accessed. But on the weekends, mobile consumers use their devices differently than they do during the week, according to data [...] more...
ADOTAS – Is the entire World Wide Web ready to talk? Meebo thinks so. The IM service has announced its plan to offer live chat on eight partner sites this Fall. Meebo will power IM “buddy lists” on various social sites so users can connect with friends on those services [...] more...
ADOTAS – IndieClick invokes a “My Way” (think Sid Vicious not Frank Sinatra’s buttery version) battle cry and vision for its business model that its audience of 13 to 35 year old entertainment/culture/social networking fiends can surely relate to. Which is probably why it’s managed to successfully monetize the social [...] more...
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV