Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr … even Foursquare, Twitter, and Google Plus. Guess what all these social media sites have in common? They’re all highly visual sites. Each of these social media sites highlights visual content in some way. Visual-based social media, like photographs, graphic images, and videos, is becoming [...] more...
With the Democratic and Republication conventions behind us and the US Presidential election campaigns accelerating into the home stretch, I thought it would be a good time to see what lessons marketers can learn from the respective campaign’s marketing efforts. In 2008, the Obama campaign launched what was the first truly [...] more...
DIGITAL DUE DILIGENCE – If there’s one way to sum up the resurgence of display advertising compared to search advertising in the last few years, it would be this: Display is finally a market. Like a financial security that can be split, swapped, sliced, diced, packaged, unpackaged, and hedged, ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – Oh yeah, I totally forgot that Google launched Social Search in 2009 — mainly because they kept relevant social links at the very bottom of the page. Who makes it to the end of a Google search results page? It seems like Google and social should only be mentioned [...] more...
Nice try with the new phone, Google. Better luck next time. That’s what some seem to be saying about Google Inc.’s first foray into the world of cell phones. But while it may not attract long lines like Apple Inc.’s iPhone, it offers much to those looking to use their [...] more...
ADOTAS – Flypaper Studio, Inc., is announcing the release of Flypaper Pro and the general availability of their flagship product, Flypaper (a rich media app that enables subscribers to create, edit and share interactive presentations and other content for live or Web-based delivery). Flypaper Pro is a business solution that allows [...] more...
It’s true, Web 2.0 as a buzzword may now be wearing a little thin. Latched onto as the harbinger of another late 90′s bubble, the expectations on the little term have been set perhaps unrealistically high. In addition, the Web 2.0 idea has come to represent such a [...] more...
Yahoo’s online travel resource guide, Trip Planner, is now available for public consumption. During Trip Planner’s 9-month beta period, users could plan their trips, selecting various sights, hotels, restaurants and other destinations. They could also make their trips public and view other people’s trips to create a sort of collective [...] more...
What do Kate Moss, Nikon’s Coolpix S6 digital camera, and Flickr have in common? According to a recent multiplatform promotional campaign, they are all young, sleek, sexy… and above all else, stunning. Nikon recently began running an eye-catching TV spot showcasing Moss and its latest high-end digital camera offering. The supermodel [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]