Flickr, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Tumblr … even Foursquare, Twitter, and Google Plus. Guess what all these social media sites have in common? They’re all highly visual sites. Each of these social media sites highlights visual content in some way. Visual-based social media, like photographs, graphic images, and videos, is becoming [...] more...
With the Democratic and Republication conventions behind us and the US Presidential election campaigns accelerating into the home stretch, I thought it would be a good time to see what lessons marketers can learn from the respective campaign’s marketing efforts. In 2008, the Obama campaign launched what was the first truly [...] more...
DIGITAL DUE DILIGENCE – If there’s one way to sum up the resurgence of display advertising compared to search advertising in the last few years, it would be this: Display is finally a market. Like a financial security that can be split, swapped, sliced, diced, packaged, unpackaged, and hedged, ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – Oh yeah, I totally forgot that Google launched Social Search in 2009 — mainly because they kept relevant social links at the very bottom of the page. Who makes it to the end of a Google search results page? It seems like Google and social should only be mentioned [...] more...
Nice try with the new phone, Google. Better luck next time. That’s what some seem to be saying about Google Inc.’s first foray into the world of cell phones. But while it may not attract long lines like Apple Inc.’s iPhone, it offers much to those looking to use their [...] more...
ADOTAS – Flypaper Studio, Inc., is announcing the release of Flypaper Pro and the general availability of their flagship product, Flypaper (a rich media app that enables subscribers to create, edit and share interactive presentations and other content for live or Web-based delivery). Flypaper Pro is a business solution that allows [...] more...
It’s true, Web 2.0 as a buzzword may now be wearing a little thin. Latched onto as the harbinger of another late 90′s bubble, the expectations on the little term have been set perhaps unrealistically high. In addition, the Web 2.0 idea has come to represent such a [...] more...
Yahoo’s online travel resource guide, Trip Planner, is now available for public consumption. During Trip Planner’s 9-month beta period, users could plan their trips, selecting various sights, hotels, restaurants and other destinations. They could also make their trips public and view other people’s trips to create a sort of collective [...] more...
What do Kate Moss, Nikon’s Coolpix S6 digital camera, and Flickr have in common? According to a recent multiplatform promotional campaign, they are all young, sleek, sexy… and above all else, stunning. Nikon recently began running an eye-catching TV spot showcasing Moss and its latest high-end digital camera offering. The supermodel [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Industry Veteran Simon Hayhurst Joins Rocket Fuel as SVP of Product and Business Development December 9th 2013 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Rocket Fuel Inc., [...] more »
- New Searchmetrics Solution Restores Keyword ‘Not Provided’ Data Taken Away by Google December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Searchmetrics has [...] more »
- Survey: Facebook is the Most Trusted Review Platform Over Pinterest, Youtube and Twitter December 9th 2013 NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new [...] more »
- Bazaarvoice Introduces Authentic Reviews Trust Mark to Help #EndFakeReviews December 9th 2013 AUSTIN, Texas, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bazaarvoice, Inc. (NASDAQ:BV), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than