ADOTAS — Online video advertising is rising at an unprecedented rate, and not just because services like Hulu and Netflix are enabling streaming entertainment online. Video advertising is taking off because brand managers are realizing the positive impact that video can have on their ability to attract and engage with [...] more...
It was 20 years ago when a now-defunct Silicon Valley law firm placed the first clickable banner ad on Global Network Navigator (an early publisher sold to AOL in 1995). In these last 20 years, we’ve seen big changes in ad technology, fueled by a combination of visionary marketers and [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 03, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed additional capabilities including enabling ad creation in minutes, following the company’s acquisition of digital ad technology company, Rovion. PointRoll now offers Composer, a self-service, web-based ad creation technology formerly from [...] more...
As smartphone and tablet consumers are increasingly accessing information, games and videos via browsers, mobile sites and apps, there has been a solid trend toward using HTML5 as a standard for both mobile and desktop platforms. Often considered as way to target all consumers in a fragmented mobile market, as [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you don’t know much about HTML5 yet, you’re not alone. Still a relatively new language (it was only introduced just over a year ago), HTML5 is still very much a work in progress. It could be 10 years or more before it receives its World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) [...] more...
ADOTAS – Adobe is making a big push into online video by purchasing video ad manager Auditude in a deal that supposedly hits triple digits. Adobe clearly wants a bigger chunk of the online advertising space, it seems, and it’s willing to get it through several expensive acquisitions: It picked [...] more...
ADOTAS – HTML5 rich media creation and distribution platform Sprout has been acquired by InMobi, but will continue to operate as an independent company. Sprout made some noise last year when it added the ability for its Engage Ad platform to serve the same creative in either Flash and HTML5 to [...] more...
ADOTAS – Imagine a library you could peruse while designing display ads that showcased all the coolest and newest rich media tricks. When you found the perfect fit — say an augmented reality tool — you could simply grab a code and insert it into your draft ad. While we’re fantasizing, [...] more...
ADOTAS – When Canned Banners launched its self–serve banner ad builder in January 2010, I thought we were entering an innovative self-serve advertising market that was only going to get hotter. Everyone would be jockeying to replicate the multi-billion-dollar success of Google’s self-serve AdWords system. But as I write this, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although Microsoft’s Silverlight is a rival to Adobe Flash, the CEOs of the two company had a very hush-hush meeting the other day, setting the rumor mill aflame with talk of a merger. Investors liked the idea, so Adobe shares skyrocketing 12% yesterday, but my immediate impulse was to [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]