ADOTAS — First-generation ad targeting technologies relied heavily on the infamous cookie – a small line of text with ID tag that is integrated into people’s web browsers, giving advertisers the ability to identify and send consumers relevant ads online. Like virtual door keys, cookies allow a website to recognize [...] more...
ADOTAS – The online ad community has been up in arms since late last month when Mozilla announced its new policy that would block third-party cookies in Firefox by default, cutting out ad networks from being able to track online browsing behaviors. This would prevent advertisers from effectively targeting consumers [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marketers and their respective ad agencies will increasingly be on the lookout for new ways to reach target audiences, as well as properly track and attribute engagement for digital media investments. This is largely the result of increased consumer cookie deletion as well as browsers such as Firefox [...] more...
Today, we asked our panel of industry experts: “What will be the implications of Mozilla’s intention to block third-party cookies by default in Firefox 22?” Here’s how they responded: “Blocking third-party cookies by default, without discretion, is the equivalent of using a sledgehammer when a ball-peen hammer would suffice. Privacy has [...] more...
We’ve watched with interest as Jonathan Mayer and the Firefox team introduced functionality that stands to make Firefox treat cookies more like Safari does. It appears that within a few releases the No. 3 web browser will, by default, reject third-party cookies. But what does that really mean? First-party cookies [...] more...
ADOTAS – “I can’t stand what Facebook is doing now with the advertising,” my coworker said. “What, the Sponsored Stories?” I responded. “I think they’re kind of cool, they represent a new front in social advertising.” “No, there are display ads on the right-hand side and left, in-between posts on the feed [...] more...
ADOTAS - Last week, Mozilla’s Global Privacy and Public Policy Leader Alex Fowler told attendees of the 2011 Privacy Identity Innovation conference that between 1% and 2% of users have turned on the “do not track” feature added to the Firefox 4 browser. Well, that must mean the majority of Firefox users [...] more...
ADOTAS – OMG! Ever since the Federal Trade Commission like sorta mentioned it wanted a “Do Not Track” kinda function for online advertising, every browser totally been hopping on the bandwagon, ya know? First there was Microsoft, such the trend setter, with IE9 (so hawt!) and then Firefox — even [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and