BOSTON, Oct. 1, 2013 – Fiksu, Inc. (www.fiksu.com), developer of the award-winning Fiksu Mobile App Marketing Platform, today published its latest Fiksu Indexes, which indicate the cost to acquire loyal users reached the highest level ever recorded in August at $1.90. The Fiksu Cost per Loyal User Index increased by six percent in August, or 10 cents, to $1.90 from [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today, Apple announced a Sept. 18 street date for iOS 7, the radically redesigned operating system for the iPhone and iPad. Here’s how some industry leaders are responding to that news. “App marketers get ready! New iPhones and iOS updates historically lead to short-term surges in downloads as enthusiastic [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today we asked our kickass panel of industry thought leaders to the following Burning Question: “Which of the Apple announcements from opening day of Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC) 2013 holds the most significance for the online ad/marketing space?” Here’s how they responded: “I find it interesting that Apple is the first [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we solicited responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: ”What do you think of Facebook’s decision to simplify its ad-buying process by eliminating half of its 27 ad units?” Here’s how they responded: “We are very excited about Facebook’s announcement today. By simplifying their ad products, Facebook is making the ‘Path [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the week’s end slows our mail delivery to a trickle, let’s catch up on our Inbox activity: Covario has added Nick Brien (pictured), the former chairman and chief executive of McCann Worldgroup, to its board of directors. Brien has built a track record over three decades leading some [...] more...
ADOTAS – Both in anticipation and on the heels of Facebook’s Q1 earnings report announcement, in which mobile advertising accounted for $375 million in revenue, a few thought leaders in the mobile ad space have offered their comments in on its implications. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF [...] more...
ADOTAS – The burning question we posed to industry leaders today is: ”What is your reaction to today’s Facebook Android announcement?” Their responses are as follows: “Facebook continues to innovate at the intersection of social and mobile, redefining what it means to stay connected with friends and engaged with the apps you enjoy [...] more...
Well that didn’t last very long! A careful review of ranking data compiled by Fiksu indicates that the much-anticipated App Store freeze, during which app rankings in the US App Store don’t move, lasted around 20 hours this year, from about midnight to 8 pm EST on Christmas Day. Here’s [...] more...
Tuesday’s introduction of the iPad Mini is being met with no small amount of enthusiasm from those in and around the mobile ad space. Glenn Kiladis, vice president and general manager, FreeMyApps, Fiksu: “Apple’s iPad Mini will certainly provide an array of tablet marketing opportunities. The smaller form factor and lighter weight [...] more...
BOSTON (September 19, 2012) – Fiksu, Inc., developer of the award-winning Fiksu for Mobile Apps Marketing Platform that combines advanced media optimization technology with the world’s largest app media inventory, today released its SDK 3.0 to support Apple’s new marketing attribution standard for the iOS 6 platform, the Advertising Identifier. In [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than