INDIANAPOLIS (October 22, 2012) — TabSite (www.tabsite.com), an industry leader in Facebook fan page management, is challenging retailers and brands to get ahead of consumer purchase decisions this holiday season and extend the season days longer. Using social engagement applications, retailers of all sizes have the potential to drive traffic, increase [...] more...
INDIANAPOLIS, IN – TabSite, an industry leader in Facebook fan page management, recently announced a new suite of custom solutions and social engagement applications available to businesses and organizations of all sizes. The new tools are designed to help social marketers inspire heightened levels of fan participation; driving traffic and increasing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Buddy Media is just full of good news lately: two weeks ago it held a soiree at its new offices by Penn Station to celebrate a $23 million round of funding led by well-regarded Institutional Venture Partners. This week it’s partnering with the world’s largest communications services group. To [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I get up, I usually head for the coffeemaker — engaging with my favorite Facebook brand page isn’t on my mind until… Oh, it’s probably not on my mind at all — in the afternoon I’m also thinking about coffee (though the evening is reserved for alcohol [...] more...
ADOTAS – A user’s Twitter homepage is limited to a link and 140 characters. It’s nothing like a fan page on Facebook, which offer a world of engagement options for brands via polls and the sharing of content. Many brands on Twitter will link back to their Facebook fan pages, [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]