ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use of home screen personalization apps on Android devices (Flurry Analytics tracks 4,500 such apps). In fact, usage of these apps in Q1 2014 will surpass the entirety of their use in 2013. “Consumer behavior on mobile [...] more...
ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s attention these days, and the industry is embracing video as the ad format of choice across screens. Today, Facebook’s Atlas Solutions announced has enlisted the help of video ad company Innovid to provide agencies with the tools and insights to [...] more...
ADOTAS – These days, most marketers realize their careers depend on their ability to be as analytical as they are creative. The problem is that they’re inundated with options for so-called data analysis: content management systems, e-commerce, Big Data analytics tools, etc. etc. etc. The reality is that marketers still [...] more...
ADOTAS — Facebook today rolled out its new ad structure, which it announced last week. The new format, which is intended to “make it easier for advertisers of every size to organize, optimize and measure their ads,” is explained in the graphic below: Here’s how industry leaders are reacting to the [...] more...
NEW YORK, March 3, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Integral Ad Science, the leading global provider of actionable advertising intelligence for buyers and sellers of digital media, today announced the opening of offices in Germany and Singapore. The company has hired Olaf Mahr in Germany and Stephen Dolan in Singapore to lead Integral’s [...] more...
ADOTAS – As a game developer, you, better than anyone else, know your players. You know what motivates them to keep playing your game, you know their playing habits, and you know if they’re seeking entertainment, competition, or socialization. Before launching, you probably had an educated guess of who your [...] more...
ADOTAS – As advertisers flock to Facebook, the cost of ad space is skyrocketing. No doubt, brands have gained from paid advertising strategies on Facebook, but the mass migration to the social network is opening opportunities everywhere else. Today, I would argue that marketers who become too dependent on Facebook [...] more...
ADOTAS – A blog post created earlier this week by Greg Kunkel of Marin Software connects the data and Facebook’s acquisition of WhatsApp with the international growth data. Kunkel notes that while North America represents just 15 percent of Facebook users, it accounts for roughly 52% of its ad spend, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Yesterday, Facebook announced it will acquire mobile messaging platform WhatsApp for $19 billion in cash and stock. Today we asked our esteemed panel of industry leaders and experts what the deal means for Facebook and the mobile ad industry as a whole. Here’s how they responded: “There are [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, February 20, 2014 (ADOTAS) – AdRoll, the most widely adopted retargeting platform, today unveiled AdRoll Retargeting for Mobile, a new offering that allows marketers to effectively advertise to customers and prospects across devices. AdRoll’s expanded mobile retargeting is currently the only unified solution for advertisers to target segments of [...] more...
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use
- What You Need To Know To Get Ahead In Video Advertising | Setting the PACE: [...] results of new research into online video advertising in the form of this infographic,
- conversion optimization examples | JIM BULDO: [...] SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social MarketingADOTAS, on Fri, 07 Mar 2014