ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much content they should be sharing with their audiences each day, but one thing’s for sure: The optimal number has climbed up into the double digits. Trapit recently conducted a survey of U.S. marketers that showed that the majority of respondents (58 [...] more...
NEW YORK, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) — A new survey of 10,337 people who are active in social media found that when it comes to product and service recommendations, Facebook was the most trusted platform; over two-thirds (68%) say they trust Facebook over Pinterest (56%), YouTube (51%) and Twitter [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s CNNMoney report that 2 million online passwords were stolen in a massive data breach. According to CNNMoney, hackers stole usernames and passwords for nearly two million accounts at Facebook, Google, Twitter, Yahoo and others, according to a report released this [...] more...
ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack, Bill Evans (pictured below), Sr. Director of Product Marketing at Dell Software, offered the following reaction. There are several facets of this latest breach that are troubling. The attack was perpetrated with a start date of October [...] more...
FORT LAUDERDALE, Fla., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) -– Zimmerman Advertising today announced they will oversee all of White Castle’s marketing and advertising efforts, including the addition of a full website redesign. Agency of Record since 2008, Zimmerman’s 360-degree approach – which includes more than advertising but real business solutions – [...] more...
ADOTAS — While the trend of native advertising has the ad world abuzz, actual native advertising is as old as the soap operas. The ideal of advertising is to seamlessly integrate branding and brand storytelling into content or entertainment so that it enhances the consumer experience rather than detracts from [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
EDMONTON, AB November 30, 2013, (ADOTAS) — The Thanksgiving weekend traditionally marks the beginning of the shopping spree that lasts until after Christmas. More and more of it is happening online, and many retailers are losing business to their more web-savvy competitors. But it’s not to late to make a few [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, US families spent $2.4 Billion on their Thanksgiving feasts. The social lead-up to this spending frenzy presents a compelling opportunity for brands to reach consumers before they even walk into the supermarket. ShareThis took a deeper look into consumer’s online social activity in anticipation of Thanksgiving [...] more...
Moontoast Partners with Toyota on First-to-Market Social Rich Media Instagram Offering to Tout 2014 Tundra
BOSTON, November 26, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Moontoast, the leader in Social Rich Media, today announced they are first to market with an Instagram Photo and Video Gallery Offering in a Social Rich Media Ad Unit. Moontoast is launching this exclusive offering with Toyota, showcasing the all-new 2014 Toyota Tundra. Toyota was looking to increase [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- New Adchemy Software Puts Multiplier Effect On Keyword Search Campaign Revenue December 10th 2013 SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Exclusive: American Laser Skincare Taps Matomy as Agency of Record December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Today, American Laser Skincare, a large provider of laser [...] more »
- Unicorn Media’s Dynamic Ad Insertion Technology Enables Video Monetization on Twitter December 10th 2013 TEMPE, AZ, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Unicorn Media, the [...] more »
- Simulmedia Closes $25 Million D Round December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Simulmedia, a targeted [...] more »
- Fiverr® Launches iPhone App: Puts 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand December 10th 2013 NEW YORK, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Fiverr®, the world’s [...] more »
- Scripps Acquires Newsy for $35 Million December 9th 2013 CINCINNATI, December 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – The E.W. Scripps Company [...] more »
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Google’s Disavow Tool: The What, Why and How December 9th 2013
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than