ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) allows brands to tap into consumers’ online behaviors across the Web to deliver relevant ads on its platform. For example, when someone visits a page on a site like Neiman Marcus and views a Moncler vest, ad companies use this [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, January 16, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Kenshoo, the global leader in premium digital marketing technology, this week released Global Search Trends infographics and a 2013 Global Online Retail Seasonal Shopping Report: Final Edition. Kenshoo’s Global Search Trends infographics cover search advertising across all industries and offer global and regional data, analysis, and [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 4, 2013, placed at No. 10 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social media ad spending is on the rise, with BIA/Kelsey projecting that social media ad spending will reach $9.8 billion by 2016, representing an annual growth [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, October 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Civolution, the leading provider of technology and solutions for identifying, managing and monetizing content, and Optimal, Inc., the leading social advertising and analytics platform and recent winner of the Grand Prize in the Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer Innovation Competition for its Open Signals offering, today [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – myThings, a global leader in customized programmatic ad solutions, announced today that it has been officially certified as an FBX-qualified company – one of the first 20 companies worldwide. As a qualified company, myThings can serve personalized ads to Facebook’s 1 billion+, highly engaged members [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we solicited responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: ”What do you think of Facebook’s decision to simplify its ad-buying process by eliminating half of its 27 ad units?” Here’s how they responded: “We are very excited about Facebook’s announcement today. By simplifying their ad products, Facebook is making the ‘Path [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we asked our esteemed panel of industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “Reports indicate that Twitter will soon launch its own ad exchange to rival Facebook’s. What’s your opinion on the move?” Here are their responses: “Increasingly Twitter is becoming a larger part of the conversation with marketers. [...] more...
ADOTAS — With one year as a public company fully under its belt, Facebook was once again the talk of the town. We’ll leave the stock price analysis to financial pundits; digital marketers want to know how the ads are performing. According to a data analysis by Marin Software comparing Q1 [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdAge reported today that Twitter is preparing its own retargeting platform to go head-to-head with Facebook Exchange (FBX). Business Insider and VentureBeat were among the other news outlets reporting the story. Speculation as to whether Twitter would follow Facebook’s lead in this area began as early as last November, when [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social networks like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn have quickly become viable if not mandatory channels for B2B marketers to generate new leads and build brand awareness. While B2B companies have seen comfortably-strong conversion rates from social media channels at 1.22% (compared to an all channel average of 1.60%), [...] more...
- Lotame and Optimizely Partner for Website Content Optimization and Personalization March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Lotame today announced [...] more »
- Study: 1% of Advertisers Generate 80% of Clicks Across 10 Search Categories in US, UK and France March 12th 2014 ROME, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Paid search advertising is [...] more »
- Brainshark Launches Brainshark for Salesforce Work.com on Salesforce1 AppExchange March 12th 2014 WALTHAM, Mass., March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Brainshark, Inc., the [...] more »
- MediaBrix Launches In-Game Ad SDK for Intel’s Latest Platform March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 (ADOTAS) — MediaBrix, the leading [...] more »
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Personalization Isn’t Creepy; It’s a Reality & a Necessity for Success March 12th 2014
- Big-Budget TV Ads Alone Aren’t Enough: Use Programmatic to Tell Your Brand Story March 12th 2014
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Courtesy to The Bellingham Business Journal | For Copywriters Only: [...] Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Fіnіѕhеԁ 3 Million Gigs® іn thе Palm οf Yουr
- Chris: I don't think BBTV drives success for online video creators by leveraging its proprietary technology
- Weekly RTB and Programmatic Marketing News from RTB Forums | My Blog / Website: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2014/03/sonobi-to-sponsor-premium-programmatic-event-in-nyc-next-week/ [...]
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Headlines Amazon Working on Music-Streaming ServiceThe Woman Who Scavenged SXSW For An iPadBroadbandTV