LOS ANGELES, October 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Civolution, the leading provider of technology and solutions for identifying, managing and monetizing content, and Optimal, Inc., the leading social advertising and analytics platform and recent winner of the Grand Prize in the Facebook Preferred Marketing Developer Innovation Competition for its Open Signals offering, today [...] more...
NEW YORK, October 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – myThings, a global leader in customized programmatic ad solutions, announced today that it has been officially certified as an FBX-qualified company – one of the first 20 companies worldwide. As a qualified company, myThings can serve personalized ads to Facebook’s 1 billion+, highly engaged members [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we solicited responses from industry leaders to the following Burning Question: ”What do you think of Facebook’s decision to simplify its ad-buying process by eliminating half of its 27 ad units?” Here’s how they responded: “We are very excited about Facebook’s announcement today. By simplifying their ad products, Facebook is making the ‘Path [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we asked our esteemed panel of industry leaders to the following Burning Question: “Reports indicate that Twitter will soon launch its own ad exchange to rival Facebook’s. What’s your opinion on the move?” Here are their responses: “Increasingly Twitter is becoming a larger part of the conversation with marketers. [...] more...
ADOTAS — With one year as a public company fully under its belt, Facebook was once again the talk of the town. We’ll leave the stock price analysis to financial pundits; digital marketers want to know how the ads are performing. According to a data analysis by Marin Software comparing Q1 [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdAge reported today that Twitter is preparing its own retargeting platform to go head-to-head with Facebook Exchange (FBX). Business Insider and VentureBeat were among the other news outlets reporting the story. Speculation as to whether Twitter would follow Facebook’s lead in this area began as early as last November, when [...] more...
ADOTAS – Social networks like Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn have quickly become viable if not mandatory channels for B2B marketers to generate new leads and build brand awareness. While B2B companies have seen comfortably-strong conversion rates from social media channels at 1.22% (compared to an all channel average of 1.60%), [...] more...
Native + Data = Scale This is a formula you’d better get used to quickly because its going to be powering everything you know about the Native Advertising sector for many months to come. Native advertising is hot right now. More and more advertisers are testing out ways to get their messaging [...] more...
Entering 2013, CPG brands are facing increased pressure to demonstrate ROI from their marketing investments. For that reason, digital media’s low cost and tremendous reach make it an attractive option for media planners. However, cost efficiency does not guarantee effectiveness, so it’s important that marketers are strategically managing and analyzing [...] more...
Facebook recently announced that Facebook Exchange (FBX) served nearly 1 billion impressions daily and supported over 1,300 advertisers. Adobe’s ad solution for FBX is now out of beta, and preliminary results from customers show that performance is strong. Beta clients running retargeting campaigns with Adobe Media Optimizer tested the top eight Real Time Bidding ad inventory [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Oracle has acquired marketing cloud leader Responsys for [...] more »
- Rocket Fuel Lets You Choose Your Charity, Issues EOY Infographic December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — As we wrap up 2013 and head into [...] more »
- Report: Fraudulent Web Traffic Tips the Scale in the United States December 20th 2013 NEW YORK CITY, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Solve Media issued [...] more »
- Are Tablets Taking Over? Study Says 55 Percent of Consumers Would Consider Replacing PC With Tablet December 20th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adroit Digital today [...] more »
- The Year in Tweets: Love, Hate and Brands December 20th 2013 ADOTAS — A new report from NetBase that reveals what consumers [...] more »
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- eXelate Expands Global Data Coverage Through Strategic Partnership With French Company SirData December 19th 2013 NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading [...] more »
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now! December 20th 2013
- What Will Publisher Biz Dev Teams Look Like by 2015? December 20th 2013
- Navigating The Wild West of Data Analytics: 6 Steps To Help You Get There December 20th 2013
- An Agency Perspective on Attribution December 19th 2013
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Internet Marketing Manager
- Director of Platform Excellence
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Oracle Buys Responsys, Creating the World’s Largest Modern Marketing Cloud: [...] Salesforce’s acquisition of ExactTarget earlier this year, large enterprise software companies are increasingly looking
- Scott Pannier: MdotLabs has a product that advertisers, agencies, and publishers can leverage to try and weed
- Bob Gordon: How can an honest publisher stay in business having to compete with the tiny CPM's
- Dick Bennett CEO: I'm sorry, but posting a "release" like this, and calling it "news", is just plain