ADOTAS – GT Academy has given virtual gamers a chance to become world-class racers. Now, with the the new GT Academy first-person experience, created by Nissan Americas and Critical Mass everyone can experience what it feels like to be right in the action on the track at Silverstone. Never before have video and [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Transport Accident Commission (TAC) of Victoria, Australia found that 18-24 year olds account for 22% of all driver deaths on Victorian roads. Historically the TAC have delivered powerful TVC campaigns to combat this disproportionately high statistic; however they recognised a fresh approach could assist in strengthening [...] more...
NEWTON, MASS. and TWICKENHAM, UK (December 18, 2012) – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced enhancements to Neolane Social Marketing, an application in Neolane’s marketing technology platform. Now marketers can take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time customer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. These unique capabilities allow brands [...] more...
You may have missed it, but Facebook recently launched a new gift-giving service called Facebook Gifts that allows people to easily send presents to friends via the social network. The move makes sense for Facebook, coming at a time when the company continues to test out new opportunities for monetization. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ninety percent of the mobile app downloaders who get their app fix from open and independent app store GetJar access the distributor from its mobile site. While GetJar currently boasts 30 million uniques, the company believes version 3.0 of its mobile website will drive even drive even traffic [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m sure the Google guys are trying to tamper down their schadenfreude over Facebook’s latest privacy imbroglio, or maybe some are sympathetic now that Congress has elbowed its way into the situation. Though not endorsed by the company (wink), Google engineer Brian Kennish has created Chrome extension “Facebook Disconnect,” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Before the ball drops on New Year’s Eve, digital prognosticators have made an annual practice of claiming that this year — yes, this year — is the year when search engine optimization shuffles off this mortal coil and skips through the gates of Internet heaven. Well, after years of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Watch out, Facebook Connect — Twitter’s coming to town, according to TechCrunch. Twitter is this close to launching a set of tools to facilitate the integration of Twitter features into third-party websites. This toolbelt is reported to give sites the ability to authenticate users and exchange data, and make [...] more...
ADOTAS – As they vie for position as the most important tool on the Internet, a social media rivalry may be flaring up between Google and Facebook. Today Google announced that its Friend Connect service, which allows users to quickly register for sites and services that require logins, has integrated with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Facebook launched Facebook Connect for iPhones over the weekend. Facebook Connect lets developers make their websites and desktop applications more social and now the social network is alllowing iPhone developers to reap all the benefits as well. If those who develop apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch, they can [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than