ADOTAS – GT Academy has given virtual gamers a chance to become world-class racers. Now, with the the new GT Academy first-person experience, created by Nissan Americas and Critical Mass everyone can experience what it feels like to be right in the action on the track at Silverstone. Never before have video and [...] more...
ADOTAS — The Transport Accident Commission (TAC) of Victoria, Australia found that 18-24 year olds account for 22% of all driver deaths on Victorian roads. Historically the TAC have delivered powerful TVC campaigns to combat this disproportionately high statistic; however they recognised a fresh approach could assist in strengthening [...] more...
NEWTON, MASS. and TWICKENHAM, UK (December 18, 2012) – Conversational marketing technology provider Neolane announced enhancements to Neolane Social Marketing, an application in Neolane’s marketing technology platform. Now marketers can take advantage of Facebook’s Open Graph to obtain real-time customer information and integrate it directly into their marketing database. These unique capabilities allow brands [...] more...
You may have missed it, but Facebook recently launched a new gift-giving service called Facebook Gifts that allows people to easily send presents to friends via the social network. The move makes sense for Facebook, coming at a time when the company continues to test out new opportunities for monetization. [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ninety percent of the mobile app downloaders who get their app fix from open and independent app store GetJar access the distributor from its mobile site. While GetJar currently boasts 30 million uniques, the company believes version 3.0 of its mobile website will drive even drive even traffic [...] more...
ADOTAS – I’m sure the Google guys are trying to tamper down their schadenfreude over Facebook’s latest privacy imbroglio, or maybe some are sympathetic now that Congress has elbowed its way into the situation. Though not endorsed by the company (wink), Google engineer Brian Kennish has created Chrome extension “Facebook Disconnect,” [...] more...
ADOTAS – Before the ball drops on New Year’s Eve, digital prognosticators have made an annual practice of claiming that this year — yes, this year — is the year when search engine optimization shuffles off this mortal coil and skips through the gates of Internet heaven. Well, after years of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Watch out, Facebook Connect — Twitter’s coming to town, according to TechCrunch. Twitter is this close to launching a set of tools to facilitate the integration of Twitter features into third-party websites. This toolbelt is reported to give sites the ability to authenticate users and exchange data, and make [...] more...
ADOTAS – As they vie for position as the most important tool on the Internet, a social media rivalry may be flaring up between Google and Facebook. Today Google announced that its Friend Connect service, which allows users to quickly register for sites and services that require logins, has integrated with [...] more...
ADOTAS — Facebook launched Facebook Connect for iPhones over the weekend. Facebook Connect lets developers make their websites and desktop applications more social and now the social network is alllowing iPhone developers to reap all the benefits as well. If those who develop apps for the iPhone and iPod Touch, they can [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]