ADOTAS – As the week’s end slows our mail delivery to a trickle, let’s catch up on our Inbox activity: Covario has added Nick Brien (pictured), the former chairman and chief executive of McCann Worldgroup, to its board of directors. Brien has built a track record over three decades leading some [...] more...
ADOTAS — The advent of Big Data has created opportunities for marketers and agencies. Is Big Data Big Noise? And can we find signal(s) within a never-ending fountain of data noise? The amount of data and the rate at which it is growing in speed and type is unprecedented with Big Data [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hot off the virtual presses: Eugene Becker (pictured) has joined eXelate as Senior Vice President of Product Management. Eugene will be responsible for global product management and development of eXelate’s data and analytics products built to power more effective marketing decisions for agencies, platforms, and marketers worldwide. This is [...] more...
The most accurate demographic data available results in 1.8X lift in on-target performance NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Better data accuracy generates up to a 1.8X lift in on-target campaign performance due to a recent data refinement process developed by eXelate, the smart data company that powers smarter digital marketing [...] more...
eXelate today announced that Khurrum Malik (pictured) has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer, where he will be responsible for global corporate and product marketing for eXelate’s industry-leading smart data solutions. Malik will report directly to eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski in this newly created position. This appointment solidifies [...] more...
Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 24, 2012) – eXelate, the leading data and analytics engine making big data work for digital advertisers, today announced the closing of a $12 million third round of funding led by NewSpring Capital with existing investors Carmel Ventures, Menlo Ventures and Trident Capital also participating. eXelate’s global [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data management and digital marketing services provider eXelate launched a new audience modeling tool, maX Brand, today. Building off of the company’s earlier maX Performance tool, which aims to serve marketers looking for a direct response or an action from a specific audience, maX Brand is positioned to [...] more...
ADOTAS – What’s that old saying? “If it looks like a bear and smells like a bear, then it’s a bear?” Maybe not so with high lifetime value (LTV) customers, but TruSignal and eXelate are now helping to make that distinction more accurately. The two leading data companies officially partner [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- MyCityWay Partners with USA TODAY to Launch Vegas-Themed App December 12th 2013 NEW YORK and MCLEAN, VA., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – [...] more »
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial