NEW YORK, December 19, 2013 (ADOTAS) — eXelate, the leading smart data and analytics engine powering smarter digital marketing decisions, today announced the forging of an alliance with a leading French audience targeting data provider, SirData. As a result, the eXelate eXchange will initially ingest 6M French audience targeting intent data [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the week’s end slows our mail delivery to a trickle, let’s catch up on our Inbox activity: Covario has added Nick Brien (pictured), the former chairman and chief executive of McCann Worldgroup, to its board of directors. Brien has built a track record over three decades leading some [...] more...
ADOTAS — The advent of Big Data has created opportunities for marketers and agencies. Is Big Data Big Noise? And can we find signal(s) within a never-ending fountain of data noise? The amount of data and the rate at which it is growing in speed and type is unprecedented with Big Data [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hot off the virtual presses: Eugene Becker (pictured) has joined eXelate as Senior Vice President of Product Management. Eugene will be responsible for global product management and development of eXelate’s data and analytics products built to power more effective marketing decisions for agencies, platforms, and marketers worldwide. This is [...] more...
The most accurate demographic data available results in 1.8X lift in on-target performance NEW YORK, April 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Better data accuracy generates up to a 1.8X lift in on-target campaign performance due to a recent data refinement process developed by eXelate, the smart data company that powers smarter digital marketing [...] more...
eXelate today announced that Khurrum Malik (pictured) has joined the company as Chief Marketing Officer, where he will be responsible for global corporate and product marketing for eXelate’s industry-leading smart data solutions. Malik will report directly to eXelate CEO Mark S. Zagorski in this newly created position. This appointment solidifies [...] more...
Brands, agencies and trading desks now have access to mounds of targeting and performance data to fuel advertising campaigns, and can pretty accurately track paid media that results in impressions, CTR and engagement. Big data and the rise of new marketing algorithms are giving advertisers insight into virtually every aspect [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Brian Lesser, CEO, Xaxis “Twitter and Apple (tablet/mobile) will launch real-time-bidding (RTB) ad exchanges. Following this year’s success of Facebook Exchange (FBX), Facebook’s RTB system, Twitter and Apple will also open their ad inventory to RTB technology. This will be a great plus to [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 24, 2012) – eXelate, the leading data and analytics engine making big data work for digital advertisers, today announced the closing of a $12 million third round of funding led by NewSpring Capital with existing investors Carmel Ventures, Menlo Ventures and Trident Capital also participating. eXelate’s global [...] more...
ADOTAS – Data management and digital marketing services provider eXelate launched a new audience modeling tool, maX Brand, today. Building off of the company’s earlier maX Performance tool, which aims to serve marketers looking for a direct response or an action from a specific audience, maX Brand is positioned to [...] more...
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- RadiumOne Appoints New CFO As Rapid Growth Continues March 10th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 9, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RadiumOne, the leading global [...] more »
- Blue Calypso’s DashTAGG Chosen as ad:tech San Francisco Official Mobile Gamification Platform March 10th 2014 DALLAS, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Blue Calypso, Inc. (OTCBB:BCYP), [...] more »
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen | Isupon: [...] ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy growth in the use