We all know about the infamous and often overused LUMAscapes to help identify and organize companies within this fluid ad industry. Now the IAB has gotten its act together to create its own brand-centric ad tech organizational chart that attempts to map the interaction between different parts of the ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the fourth and last installment of this series on the value of the ad exchanges (you can read the first three here, here and here), we’ll look at how taking a more “quality-based approach” to buying media on the exchanges can dramatically improve performance. Online as an advertising medium should [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marketers are hungry for metrics that provide greater insight into campaign performance and are also in search of greater clarity into what drives successful campaign strategies. New metrics can aid in linking marketing strategies to ROI, and now with the advent of real-time bidding (RTB) exchanges and supply-side [...] more...
ADOTAS - We’ve been seeing plenty in the ad trades lately about brand advertisers and how quickly their embrace of digital advertising will reach critical mass. Some have even asked whether or not digital would actually wait for brand advertisers to make up their minds and get online in a [...] more...
ADOTAS - You’ve come a long way in a pretty short time: As this infographic from Pretarget lays out, it’s actually only been eight years since the first online ad exchange, and since then the online ad industry has changed so quickly it’s demanded new processes for buying and selling [...] more...
DIGITAL DUE DILIGENCE – If there’s one way to sum up the resurgence of display advertising compared to search advertising in the last few years, it would be this: Display is finally a market. Like a financial security that can be split, swapped, sliced, diced, packaged, unpackaged, and hedged, ad [...] more...
ADOTAS – Lovers of drama and the ad tech space are in for a treat, as a panel from the OMMA AdNets conference transcended from being a snorefest in which the same talking heads make the same statements they make at every conference into a tension-filled debate over the role [...] more...
ADOTAS – Remember when you used to really depend on your local paper? For finding jobs, houses, getting the local weather forecast, selling that boat in your yard, and getting last night’s sports scores? I still do…but barely. Most of what your local paper offers can be found in greater abundance [...] more...
ADOTAS – “Efficiency kills brands,” Evolve co-founder and Gorilla Nation President Brian Fitzgerald said to me a few weeks ago. I nearly spat out my coffee when the words jumped from his lips — this was blasphemy considering my inbox’s constant barrage of news about real-time bidding and ad exchanges and [...] more...
ADOTAS – With so many new exchanges and exchange-like companies coming into existence, there is a tremendous opportunity for new kinds of efficiencies and optimization if marketers can learn how best to take advantage of all these companies. An exchange is any interactive platform that lets buyers and sellers flexibly get [...] more...
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via Edelman Digital) — Pinterest has always been defined [...] more »
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Landing pages represent the tipping point for affiliate [...] more »
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – More often than not, companies that are not [...] more »
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS — Click fraud remains a nettlesome problem for advertisers, [...] more »
- AFAIK: Quantasy, SDL, MARS Advertising, Concentric, engajer, Burstly May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS – Here’s what we herd through the digital grapevine [...] more »
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013 ADOTAS (via MediaWhiz) – [Yesterday's] announcement by Twitter of the [...] more »
- Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms May 22nd 2013 PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one [...] more »
- Blogshare: Pinterest, Now Rich with Pinformation May 23rd 2013
- Six Mistakes You’re Making with Landing Pages May 23rd 2013
- Why Cheap Affiliate Management Does Not Work May 23rd 2013
- Combatting Click Fraud: An Ad Network Checklist May 23rd 2013
- Blogshare: Twitter Launches Lead Generation Card May 23rd 2013
- Business Analyst - IT Operations
- Client Relationship Manager
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- ISA Computer: This is great for a more catchy ad.
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know | Domain Hacking: [...] Permalink [...]
- JamalK: Thanks for this Richard! I think its really difficult to make a case for how
- Coverage of Microsoft’s Xbox Reveal Drives Spike in Adotas Readership: [...] The live video post was the third most read article of the day, followed