ADOTAS – The Rayno Report has published a two-part article titled “Eleven Ad-Tech Visionaries.” The list was compiled by guest contributor and industry veteran Corey Kronengold. “With dozens of startups and now several larger players, including Google, it’s a competitive industry,” Kronengold writes.“It’s hard to keep track of the players, [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 21, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ghostery®, the web’s largest, most powerful and most user-friendly privacy tool, announced today its new mobile release for iOS7. This update includes the most expansive improvements to the usability of the app since the initial release of Ghostery for iOS. Ghostery is used by more than 20 million people [...] more...
SAN JOSE, CA., September 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – AdTruth, the global leader in securing digital relationships, and Evidon, the leading marketing intelligence company, today announced a technology partnership that will enable greater consumer control over in-app privacy on mobile devices. “Ad Control” is a key element of EvidonInForm Mobile, which enables consumers to opt-out of in-appor cross-app [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
ADOTAS – For Halloween, I was thinking the scariest thing I could dress up as would be a third-party online data collector. I mean, what is more horrifying than a member of the cyberazzi? I figure I could go to cafés and spy on what sites Internet users are browsing, conspicuously taking [...] more...
ADOTAS – To launch our new event and party section Off-Duty, Adotas was forced to show it knew how to judge a good time because it could throw one. Sponsored by 24/7 Real Media, TRAFFIQ, Adometry and Big Fuel — and put together with a great assistance from Max Ramirez of Digital Media Events [...] more...
ADOTAS – Shelter the children — opt-out fever has hit the nation! Evidon, which powers the Digital Advertising Alliance’s OBA self-regulatory program, announced that 500,000 browsers have opted out of behavioral targeting via the Ad Choices icon (which feels like it has been renamed about 50 times in the last [...] more...
ADOTAS - Last week, Mozilla’s Global Privacy and Public Policy Leader Alex Fowler told attendees of the 2011 Privacy Identity Innovation conference that between 1% and 2% of users have turned on the “do not track” feature added to the Firefox 4 browser. Well, that must mean the majority of Firefox users [...] more...
ADOTAS – The U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) has demanded far more transparency when it comes to online behavioral (or interest-based) advertising. So the interactive industry is heeding that call and putting a great amount of focus on consumer privacy. Online advertisers have more options than ever when it comes [...] more...
ADOTAS – Well, we seem to be about to do what we said we wouldn’t do: add another intermediary cost to the value chain when there is no value being added. I’m talking specifically about paid services to allegedly certify that we’re doing something we’re already doing: looking after our [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]