EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on January 21, 2013, placed at No. 1 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Social gaming is one of the most engaging and popular activities on social platforms, mobile devices and the web. And with the rapidly increasing adoption [...] more...
ADOTAS – Advertising budgets previously allotted to TV are quickly gravitating to casual games as women and girls increasingly play online and mobile games. Pre-teens and teens snatch time to chill out with mobile games during the day and after homework in the evening. Adult women are still disappearing to [...] more...
ADOTAS – The accelerating transformation of the digital media landscape is unquestionable. Buyers are raising their hands and asking for additional processes and outlets in which to invest digital ad dollars, and the market is adapting more quickly than ever. Programmatic has emerged as one of the most influential – [...] more...
ADOTAS – Yes, I am a self-proclaimed HGTV addict. There is something charming about Hillary from the show “Love It or List It” that keeps me tuned into the network for several hours, waiting for the climatic reveal at the end while David looks on disapprovingly. It also doesn’t help [...] more...
ADOTAS – When you use your computer or mobile device, what activities do you gravitate towards? Besides just checking email and surfing the web, are you more likely to watch video content on your mobile phone over your desktop computer? How about the length of time you will watch a [...] more...
ADOTAS – There may still be more commercials on TV than on the Web, but online video ads are encroaching on TV’s advertising dollars as the potential viewers rival prime-time audiences and quality content increases. Television remains the dominant advertising medium in the U.S, but it’s starting to lose its luster. [...] more...
ADOTAS — The wide-reaching popularity of games such as Candy Crush Saga or Dream Pet Link, alongside the rapid growth of tablets and smartphones, have ensured that gaming is now everywhere and very much part of our everyday lives. As a result, the advertising that accompanies these games is proving [...] more...
ADOTAS – Online advertising is a different beast from its television and print counterparts. Display ads can be tracked and measured online, but to date, there isn’t a clear, universal metric to help marketers track effectiveness across all channels including desktop, tablet and mobile platforms. Today, online advertisers have the ability [...] more...
ADOTAS (via eMarketer) — Amazon has ramped up its advertising strategy in recent years, and the site is reaping the benefits. In figures from eMarketer’s new estimates on Amazon ad revenues — the first time eMarketer has ever forecast Amazon’s advertising revenues — the ecommerce giant took in nearly $610 [...] more...
ADOTAS — In a programmatic world plagued with banner blindness, annoyance, click fraud and viewability issues, in-game advertising is emerging to be the exception to legacy digital ad formats. Not since television have brand messages been as engaging, impactful and visual to consumers. More importantly, as in-game advertising continues to [...] more...
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]