ADOTAS – Facebook’s $19 billion grab of WhatsApp might be the week’s biggest acquisition, but two other big deals were consummated over the last couple of days. Criteo Acquires Tedemis Digital performance advertising company Criteo, today announced it has acquired the Paris-based Tedemis, a leading provider of real-time opt-in personalized email marketing [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last month, Google announced that it was going to be making a few changes to Gmail: Gmail will automatically display images in emails viewed on both the Web version of Gmail and on mobile devices when viewed within Gmail’s app, unless users choose not to allow it. This means [...] more...
SAN DIEGO, January 22, 2014 (ADOTAS) – BlueHornet Networks, Inc., the email marketing provider from Digital River, Inc., announced today the appointment of Mike Biwer as its vice president and general manager. Mike will lead the BlueHornet organization’s global strategy, sales and marketing, product management, technology and operations functions. “Our company [...] more...
ADOTAS – AdStation, Adknowledge’s email channel, recently invited us over to share with us their plans and products for 2014. What follows is a firsthand account of what we learned during our visit. To begin with, AdStation is launching new products in 2014 while simultaneously taking all of their email offerings [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last week, Gmail announced some big changes regarding images in emails. Now, users will see all images displayed in their messages automatically across desktop, iOS and Android. Instead of serving images directly from their original external host servers, Gmail will now serve all images through Google’s own secure proxy [...] more...
ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013. The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics: Black Friday Early Access Black Friday and Cyber Monday [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global extension of its previously U.S. only email network, which will cater to high-quality international advertisers and publishers. AdStation International will initially launch in the UK, with other countries being added [...] more...
ADOTAS — The marketer, with his marketer-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without spammy gimmicks. It came without misleading subject lines. It came without excessive punctuation, red text and incomplete information. And the marketer puzzled and puzzled until his [...] more...
ADOTAS – We recently sat down for an interview with Michael Batalha (pictured), president of Emercury, an email marketing company that provides its clients with the ability to increase leads, build stronger relationships, and increase visibility and awareness, resulting in increased sales. Among the company’s products is Admailr, a proprietary technology [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really