ADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only Google, Facebook and Microsoft’s Bing — and the largest among privately held digital advertising companies. A native of Wicklow, Ireland, Mullarney has 11 years of experience in online advertising. What’s your [...] more...
ADOTAS — We know that a little nudge can stimulate customers to take action. Now more than ever, as technology gives us a direct connection to the people who love our brands, companies should reward their audiences for taking actions that benefit the business. According to research by Colloquy, consumer participation [...] more...
ADOTAS — Much of the attention of the digital marketing community seems to be focused on RTB and the endless debate about its effectiveness for advertisers, ad tech companies and publishers. While this tired RTB discussion self-perpetuates, a much more interesting and potentially disruptive movement is taking root. Marketers are now looking [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online advertising spend is expected to reach $62 billion by 2016, according to a recent eMarketer study. Yet, if you asked GM’s former CMO, Joel Ewanick, the true effectiveness of digital advertising options like Facebook are highly questionable. Just last year, Ewanik pulled GM’s $10,000,000 advertising spend on [...] more...
ADOTAS — Email remains a valuable marketing vehicle in the world of social and mobile. In a recent assessment of email marketing vendors by Adotas, Adknowledge ranked #1 in the market for performance. Last week, AdStation, Adknowledge’s email channel, announced record-high earnings for both advertisers and publishers across multiple platforms. These gains have been [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Yin and the Yang, The Artist and The Scientist, Venus and Mars. Any one of those descriptors can be aptly applied to the marketing industry’s newest odd couple: the data scientist and the creative director. Long inhabiting different ecosystems, data and creative can now be found coupling [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clate Mask CEO and Founder of Infusionsoft, chats with Adotas at Infusioncon 2013, held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. The annual conference is sponsored by InfusionSoft, which has created a platform that combines CRM, e-commerce, social media and email marketing into a single, [...] more...
Calling all digital marketers: 2013 looks like your year. I’m sure you’ve noticed that we’ve become a nation of “multi-screeners” using smartphones, tablets, computers and TVs — sometimes simultaneously — to gather and process information. In this highly mobile and interconnected world, businesses are relentlessly looking for better ways to [...] more...
Welcome, 2013. A brand new year, but has much changed? We still have the same guy in the White House, the SEC still reigns over college football, we still have the same number of members in the Baseball Hall of Fame as this time last year, we still haven’t experienced [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Lou Mastria, Executive Director, DAA “2012 was the year that the DAA Industry Self-Regulatory Program became the standard for responsible data use for intelligent online advertising. We see this expanding on three fronts in 2013. 1: Globally, Canada will join the list of countries implementing [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and