ADOTAS — Automated marketing software provider Bronto today published an analysis of the best, brightest and sometimes bizarre retailer email marketing campaigns during Holiday 2013. The first volume includes 24 retailer email samples and insights from the week leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Weekend, covering the following topics: Black Friday Early Access Black Friday and Cyber Monday [...] more...
ADOTAS — Online shopping on Black Friday a hit with 16% sales growth compared to Black Friday 2012, according to the Custora Pulse. The Custora High-Growth E-Commerce Index, including 50 of the fastest growing online retailers, grew by 40% vs 2012. Custora’s Black Friday Online Shopping Highlights: Black Friday was “Mobile Friday”, with almost 40% of all online shopping done on [...] more...
KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global extension of its previously U.S. only email network, which will cater to high-quality international advertisers and publishers. AdStation International will initially launch in the UK, with other countries being added [...] more...
ADOTAS — The marketer, with his marketer-feet ice cold in the snow, stood puzzling and puzzling, how could it be so? It came without spammy gimmicks. It came without misleading subject lines. It came without excessive punctuation, red text and incomplete information. And the marketer puzzled and puzzled until his [...] more...
ADOTAS – We recently sat down for an interview with Michael Batalha (pictured), president of Emercury, an email marketing company that provides its clients with the ability to increase leads, build stronger relationships, and increase visibility and awareness, resulting in increased sales. Among the company’s products is Admailr, a proprietary technology [...] more...
SAN MATEO, Calif., October 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Marketo (NASDAQ: MKTO), provider of the leading cloud-based marketing platform for building and sustaining engaging customer relationships, today announced the Dialog Edition, a new solution that provides email marketers with an easy transition from traditional email marketing to automated email campaigns. “Marketers are facing a new [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you’re counting on social media to be the answer to your sales woes, you might want take a step back and examine the problem you’re trying to solve. The truth is, social media as a strategy doesn’t account for much in terms of sales generation — certainly [...] more...
ADOTAS – We recently sat down with LeadSpend Co-Founder & CEO Craig Swerdloff to talk about the history of his company and the importance of email validation. LeadSpend is a data insights company that provides a hosted solution for identifying the validity of email addresses. Customers use it at [...] more...
ADOTAS – Email marketing may have been upstaged in recent years by social, mobile and other “sexier” channels, but although it may not be the cool new kid anymore, it definitely still drives results. In fact, with the growing adoption of smartphones, “mobile everywhere” effectively means “email everywhere.” Consumers have greater [...] more...
ADOTAS — Industry Veteran Jasper Mullarney is Vice President of Direct Response for Adknowledge, the fourth-largest digital marketplace behind only Google, Facebook and Microsoft’s Bing — and the largest among privately held digital advertising companies. A native of Wicklow, Ireland, Mullarney has 11 years of experience in online advertising. What’s your [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Duracell Powermat and Unruly Partner to Support 2013 Holiday Campaign December 13th 2013 NEW YORK, December 13, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, global video [...] more »
- DeskSite Partners with NFL to Offer Alternative to Broadcast TV December 13th 2013 ADOTAS – DeskSite has just launched a digital video entertainment [...] more »
- Infographic: Adobe By The Numbers December 12th 2013 ADOTAS – Adobe just announced results for its fiscal year that [...] more »
- Marketo Signs Definitive Agreement to Acquire Insightera, Extending Leadership in Multi-Channel Relationship Marketing December 12th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Marketo , provider [...] more »
- Rakuten MediaForge Chooses LiveRamp To Bridge Gap Between Customer Databases and Online Marketing for Brands December 12th 2013 SALT LAKE CITY, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Online marketers [...] more »
- VisualDNA Integrates with Adap.tv, Advertising.com, DataXu, Krux & Rocket Fuel December 12th 2013 LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA [...] more »
- Simpli.fi Closes $16MM Round of Series B Funding December 12th 2013 FORT WORTH, TX., December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Simpli.fi, an [...] more »
- Let’s Stop Debating Whether or Not Super Bowl Ads are Worth It December 13th 2013
- Infographic: B2B Content Tug of War December 12th 2013
- 5 Mobile Strategies to Make Marketers Merry During the Holidays … and Beyond December 12th 2013
- Gone In 10 Seconds: How the Pioneers of Snapchat Marketing Use the App to Build Their Brand December 12th 2013
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Stephen: Your new autoplay video commercials are REALLY annoying. It means I cannot leave your story
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial