ADOTAS — Much of the attention of the digital marketing community seems to be focused on RTB and the endless debate about its effectiveness for advertisers, ad tech companies and publishers. While this tired RTB discussion self-perpetuates, a much more interesting and potentially disruptive movement is taking root. Marketers are now looking [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO, April 23, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced the launch of Bizo Data Solutions, an extension of the company’s existing digital marketing platform that now enables B2B companies to better understand and more efficiently engage target audiences across their entire marketing funnel. Bizo Data Solutions integrates [...] more...
ADOTAS – Today we’re asking our crack squad of online gurus the following question: “What does Marketo’s $75M IPO mean for the marketing automation space?” Here’s how they responded. “Traditional advertising is being disrupted and transformed by digital to a greater degree than ever. We hear this from the CMOs of [...] more...
The folks over on Madison Avenue understand just how easy to get sucked into the daily grind of pitching campaigns, monitoring performance and digging through the mounds of big data to find just the right metric to monitor and present to a client. We tend to work hard in the [...] more...
Stephane Dehoche (pictured), President and CEO of the conversational marketing technology provider, Neolane, offered the following reaction to yesterday’s announcement that Oracle intends to buy Eloqua: “Oracle’s plans to acquire Eloqua for $871M, further validates the importance and relevance of marketing technology. As market consolidation continues, major players like Oracle are realizing they [...] more...
Athletes and marketers have a lot in common. They both work hard to understand and assess the competitive landscape to develop strategies for scoring against their opponents. They both use teamwork and aggressive defense to protect their assets, whether it is the end zone, the basketball hoop, or their proprietary [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at Noon EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via CNET) – Check out CNET’s live coverage of [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and