Entering 2013, CPG brands are facing increased pressure to demonstrate ROI from their marketing investments. For that reason, digital media’s low cost and tremendous reach make it an attractive option for media planners. However, cost efficiency does not guarantee effectiveness, so it’s important that marketers are strategically managing and analyzing [...] more...
SANTA MONICA, CALIF. (December 6, 2012) – PaeDae today unveils the first ever white-label software prize network for online and mobile game developers. Called “withPrizes,” PaeDae empowers developers to reward players with real-world prizes from premium brands. In addition, game developers can utilize PaeDae’s “withUsers” app discovery tool to promote [...] more...
LONDON AND NEW YORK (December 4,2012) – Adfonic, the smarter mobile buying platform, today reveals that Apple increased its share of ad impressions in North America during the third quarter of 2012, while Samsung remained level. The findings, from Adfonic’s Global AdMetrics Third Quarter Report, show this despite the increasing popularity [...] more...
Netmining, a display targeting company, has released an infographic an infographic showing how the Obama and Romney campaigns have been driving up display ad prices in the swing states prior to today. The data and graphic from shows how eCPMs are growing much faster in the swing states than in the solid [...] more...
SAN MATEO, CALIF. and OSLO (October 25, 2012) — Opera Software today published its third-quarter State of Mobile Advertising report, which shares key data and trends in mobile advertising worldwide. The data comes from the Opera advertising platform, which serves more than 10,000 mobile sites and apps, with 40+ billion ad [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Our industry has pooled together people from all walks of life. We’d say both young and old, but really it’s more like young and a few old. I suspect, though, were we to collect stories of how people ended up in performance marketing, we would find some [...] more...
ADOTAS — The concept of common denominators is something we all learned about in elementary school, and like many elementary school lessons – cursive handwriting, long division by hand and finger painting – some of us may require a quick refresher course. Search engines and search marketing affiliates get it [...] more...
ADOTAS — Whether it’s on the playground or online, it sometimes seems like the little guys are screwed from the get-go – they just don’t have the tools, technology or infrastructure to compete against the big bullies boys – they’re destined to lose. For years, the Web has been aggrandized as [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s