SEARCH INSIDER SUMMIT, PARK CITY, Utah, December 10, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adchemy®, provider of cloud-based software that radically simplifies ecommerce growth, today announced a new SaaS solution for marketers to simplify keyword campaigns and scale paid search revenue by up to 40 to 60 percent. The solution is powered by [...] more...
EDMONTON, AB November 30, 2013, (ADOTAS) — The Thanksgiving weekend traditionally marks the beginning of the shopping spree that lasts until after Christmas. More and more of it is happening online, and many retailers are losing business to their more web-savvy competitors. But it’s not to late to make a few [...] more...
ADOTAS — The first recap of 2013 holiday e-commerce sales data from the Custora E-Commerce Pulse has been released. The Pulse updates daily and aggregates data from over 100 retailers, $10 billion in transaction data and 30 million shoppers. Highlights of the shopping season so far: Holiday shopping is off to a [...] more...
BEAVERTON, ORE., November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) announced today that SharperImage.com is using the Digimarc® Discover platform to make it simple for consumers to simultaneously browse print catalogs, research and buy from their mobile device. Using the free Catalog Click mobile app, enabled with Digimarc’s patented technology, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, Black Friday online sales increased 26%, and Shop.org, the digital division of the National Retail Federation, estimates online holiday sales will increase in the 13% to 15% range this year, with e-commerce reaching $61.8 billion. Boom. Is your website ready for prime time? Ektron, a leading CMS provider, has [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to analytical firm Custora, customer purchase through email has increased to almost 7 percent in the last four years. They further concluded that email (with 0.88 percent) was 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter (0.01 percent each) at acquiring e-Commerce customers. Only an insignificant percentage [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PRESSWIRE) – For the second year running, the European Publishers Council (EPC), representing Europe’s leading media organisations, today announced the release of the EPC Global Media Trends Book. This book captures the trends in revenue and usage patterns for a variety of digital media, Internet and more, and then analyses [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you’re counting on social media to be the answer to your sales woes, you might want take a step back and examine the problem you’re trying to solve. The truth is, social media as a strategy doesn’t account for much in terms of sales generation — certainly [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY and SAN FRANCISCIO, CALIF., -October 07, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Francisco Partners, a global technology-focused private equity firm, today announced it has acquired Avangate, the leader in customer-centric commerce with over 3,000 customers across more than 100 countries. Avangate provides a complete commerce solution enabling Software, SaaS and Cloud Services [...] more...
ADOTAS (via eMarketer) — Amazon has ramped up its advertising strategy in recent years, and the site is reaping the benefits. In figures from eMarketer’s new estimates on Amazon ad revenues — the first time eMarketer has ever forecast Amazon’s advertising revenues — the ecommerce giant took in nearly $610 [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- Study: Dispop Trumps Google Display Advertising in Side-By-Side Comparison December 11th 2013 ADOTAS – Lest we forget, Google is an advertising company [...] more »
- Rubicon Project Strengthens Senior Leadership Team With Strategic New Hires December 11th 2013 LOS ANGELES, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Rubicon Project (www.rubiconproject.com), [...] more »
- UPDATED: Is Ex-PayPal SVP The Person Leaving Ginormous ‘Tips for Jesus’? December 11th 2013 ADOTAS — A New York waiter claims that Jack Selby, [...] more »
- Integrate and Silicon Valley Bank Ink $12.5 Million in Secured Financing December 11th 2013 SCOTTSDALE, AZ, December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Integrate, the first [...] more »
- Pixalate Raises $4.6 Million to Bring Free Real-Time Ad Viewability and Fraud Detection to Brands and Agencies December 11th 2013 SANTA MONICA, Calif.,December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Pixalate, a leading [...] more »
- Opera Mediaworks Reveals 6 Biggest Mobile Advertising Trends of 2013 December 11th 2013 SAN MATEO, Calif., December 11, 2013 (ADOTAS — In a [...] more »
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013 ADOTAS – Marketers all have different opinions about how much [...] more »
- SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet December 11th 2013
- Survey: Effective Content Marketing Requires 10 or More Posts a Day December 10th 2013
- Sharpen Your Marketing Strategy with Accountable Media December 10th 2013
- Female Game Players are Stealing TV Advertising Budgets December 10th 2013
- Media Consolidation Is Revolutionizing Marketing December 9th 2013
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Why Social Media Will Live Past their “Expiry Dates”: [...] in social media stock prices. In May 2012, Facebook reported a $35 billion loss
- Chris Zaharias: Very interesting data. All respect due to Google for having built and scaled tools for
- Dick Bennett CEO: Richard, I (and my company)have been on this scene for years. We performed the initial
- CimatronE 11 Provides Italian Manufacturer With Major Gun Drilling Efficiencies | contractor-software.us: [...] SPECIAL REPORT: Ad Fraud and the Anatomy of a Botnet Click fraud, pixel-jacking and