ADOTAS — The first recap of 2013 holiday e-commerce sales data from the Custora E-Commerce Pulse has been released. The Pulse updates daily and aggregates data from over 100 retailers, $10 billion in transaction data and 30 million shoppers. Highlights of the shopping season so far: Holiday shopping is off to a [...] more...
BEAVERTON, ORE., November 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digimarc Corporation (NASDAQ: DMRC) announced today that SharperImage.com is using the Digimarc® Discover platform to make it simple for consumers to simultaneously browse print catalogs, research and buy from their mobile device. Using the free Catalog Click mobile app, enabled with Digimarc’s patented technology, [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year, Black Friday online sales increased 26%, and Shop.org, the digital division of the National Retail Federation, estimates online holiday sales will increase in the 13% to 15% range this year, with e-commerce reaching $61.8 billion. Boom. Is your website ready for prime time? Ektron, a leading CMS provider, has [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to analytical firm Custora, customer purchase through email has increased to almost 7 percent in the last four years. They further concluded that email (with 0.88 percent) was 40 times more effective than Facebook and Twitter (0.01 percent each) at acquiring e-Commerce customers. Only an insignificant percentage [...] more...
ADOTAS (via PRESSWIRE) – For the second year running, the European Publishers Council (EPC), representing Europe’s leading media organisations, today announced the release of the EPC Global Media Trends Book. This book captures the trends in revenue and usage patterns for a variety of digital media, Internet and more, and then analyses [...] more...
ADOTAS – If you’re counting on social media to be the answer to your sales woes, you might want take a step back and examine the problem you’re trying to solve. The truth is, social media as a strategy doesn’t account for much in terms of sales generation — certainly [...] more...
REDWOOD CITY and SAN FRANCISCIO, CALIF., -October 07, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Francisco Partners, a global technology-focused private equity firm, today announced it has acquired Avangate, the leader in customer-centric commerce with over 3,000 customers across more than 100 countries. Avangate provides a complete commerce solution enabling Software, SaaS and Cloud Services [...] more...
ADOTAS – People become bloggers for all kinds of reasons. Some goals are altruistic, some provocative, yet others are artistic or informational. However a blogger’s intent is defined, though, one thing is certain: display advertising won’t enhance it. There’s a simple truth about blogs: Readers rarely, if ever, come to one [...] more...
ADOTAS — Tablets are big business. According to Forrester, 375 million tablets will be sold worldwide in 2016 and 760 million will be in use overall, which is over 10 percent of the world population. Furthermore, while tablet sales are expected to surge by nearly 70 percent, shipments of PCs [...] more...
ADOTAS – Clate Mask CEO and Founder of Infusionsoft, chats with Adotas at Infusioncon 2013, held at the Westin Kierland Resort and Spa in Scottsdale, Arizona. The annual conference is sponsored by InfusionSoft, which has created a platform that combines CRM, e-commerce, social media and email marketing into a single, [...] more...
Adknowledge CPM Email Advertising Showing ‘Google-Like’ ResultsKANSAS CITY, Mo., December 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge’s email channel, AdStation, has announced CPM-based pricing for email advertisers and [...] more...
- Research Study: Holiday Retail Tactics Breed Mistrust Among Millennails December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s an opportunity for progressive retailers to [...] more »
- Do People Really Google ‘Google’? Check Out Top Keyword Searches of 2013 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS — With December yet to be completed, the winners [...] more »
- New Whitepaper Analyzes Facebook Ads Performance for 2014 December 19th 2013 ADOTAS – Marin Software has issued a new whitepaper, “The [...] more »
- Epidemic Sound Licenses Music By The Second December 19th 2013 STOCKHOLM – December 19, 2013 – Epidemic Sound today began accepting applications [...] more »
- Vibes CIO Talks Amazon’s GoPago Grab, iBeacon Integration December 18th 2013 ADOTAS — Numerous U.S. media outlets have picked up on [...] more »
- Americans on Healthcare.gov: Amazon and Google Can Do It Better December 18th 2013 ADOTAS – The much-publicized troubled launch of the Obama administration’s [...] more »
- UPDATED: Will Facebook’s New Promoted Videos Haul in Hundred$ of Million$? December 18th 2013 ADOTAS – If you’re a Facebook user, you’ve likely noticed [...] more »
- Leverage the Value of the Second-Screen Trend – Now and After the Holiday Shopping Season December 19th 2013
- Giving Up on Mobile? You’re Not Alone: What Brands Can Learn from Uber December 18th 2013
- Naughty or Nice: How the Big Man Assesses Your Holiday Display Campaigns December 18th 2013
- EXCLUSIVE: How Multichannel Saved Multiplaz Over $200K Using a New Method for Fighting Ad Fraud December 18th 2013
- Why The Future of Mobile Ad Tech is SaaS: 3 Lessons from Enterprise Software December 17th 2013
- Reporting & Analytics
- Sr. Account Manager: Advertising client management
- Digital Media Specialist - Video
- Mgr Channel Planning (Social Media)
- SEO/SEM Analyst
- EXCLUSIVE: Multichannel Saves Multiplaz Over $200K, Combats Ad Fraud: [...] for advertisers is relying on computer algorithms to determine the best placement for ads
- Bobby Wells: I can understand the utility of ad blockers for a number of reasons - especially
- Jay: Hulu went from a legal alternative to PeekVid to a cable channel.
- Adblock Plus Fuels the Debate over Native Ads: [...] advertisers and publishers to define parameters for the native ad format and recently published