MIAMI, February 27, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Webmoblink, the leading global, independent and privately owned mobile ad network with a solid expertise in the LATAM and US Hispanic markets, have entered the programmatic exchange fray. Being the first mobile ad network to launch its own real-time bidding (RTB) marketplace for both mobile [...] more...
LOS ANGELES, February 25, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Adform (www.adform.com), the premier ad tech partner for Europe’s media agencies, trading desks, advertisers and publishers, today announced the opening of sales and support office in Los Angeles, and plans to open an East Coast office in the second quarter of 2014. The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Last year was marked by an influx of acquisitions in the ad tech world, a trend that can be largely attributed to the not-always-true notion that a new technology must be offering something innovative and unique to the marketplace, so it must be acquired to serve as a [...] more...
NEW YORK, January 8, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Integral Ad Science, the leading global provider of actionable advertising intelligence for buyers and sellers of digital media, today announced that it has received an infusion of $30 million led by August Capital that will be used to support technology and data science [...] more...
ADOTAS – Over the past few years, there’s been ample perspective on cross-channel media attribution shared by both fractional attribution service providers and thought leadership firms such as Forrester Research. They’ve done well in compelling marketers to take action and evolve their media measurement methodology beyond the popular (and arguably [...] more...
LONDON, December 12, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Audience insights company VisualDNA has completed the integration of its data with five new technology platforms; Adap.tv and Advertising.com (both part of AOL Networks), DataXu, Krux and Rocket Fuel. The partnerships will increase the availability of VisualDNA data for advertisers and publishers as the market [...] more...
ADOTAS — SiteScout, the award-winning Toronto-based demand-side platform, has been acquired by ad-tech company Centro for nearly $40 million in cash and stock. According to a SiteScout spokesperson, the acquisition was completed with the intention of integrating SiteScout’s technology directly into Centro’s buying platform. The combination of the two under one [...] more...
ADOTAS — Having been rumored for months to be headed toward an IPO, Adap.tv was instead acquired today by AOL. “AOL is a leader in online video and the combination of AOL and Adap.tv will create the leading video platform in the industry,” said Tim Armstrong (pictured, below right), Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of [...] more...
ADOTAS – Crowdsourced design provides a way for brands and agencies to create marketing materials on shoestring budgets. Today, companies are still recovering from the economic recession and have been searching for more nimble ways to cut overhead costs to remain competitive. 99Designs and Crowdspring were the first-generation companies that [...] more...
ADOTAS – In the opening keynote at ad:tech San Francisco today, AOL CEO Tim Armstrong discussed the rise of programmatic advertising and its role in shaping the future of the industry. As this automated, technological approach to the art of advertising takes the steering wheel, it is forcing a compression [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]