Protects Brand Advertisers from Phony Web Traffic Blocking Bots at the Source NEW YORK, October 9, 2013 (ADOTAS) – DoubleVerify, the technology leader in providing MRC-accredited transparency and accountability solutions for digital advertising, today announced the launch of DVBot Fraud Protection – an important advancement to safeguard brand advertisers and their inventory [...] more...
DoubleVerify Uncovers Ad Fraud Tied to Copyright Infringement Sites, Costing Online Advertisers $6.8M Per Month
NEW YORK, May 1, 2013 (ADOTAS) — DoubleVerify, the worldwide leader in online transparency, accountability and performance measurement, has uncovered elaborate advertising fraud activity on over 1,200 suspected websites that together are defrauding online advertisers of an estimated $6.8 million per month. This massive fraud originates from user traffic [...] more...
DoubleVerify, the worldwide leader in online media transparency, accountability and performance insights, today announced the appointment of Jack McClunn (pictured) as Chief Financial Officer of the company, responsible for financial strategy and operations. The appointment solidifies DoubleVerify’s management team as the company continues to accelerate its strategic growth initiatives. Prior [...] more...
AFAIK: SpotXchange, Federated Media, DG Media Mind, The Weather Company, Viralheat, Integral Ad Science, Tealium, Dailybreak, Undertone, Yieldex
Here’s what cropped up on our virtual radar this week: SpotXchange, which bills itself as the largest global marketplace of digital video ad inventory, has experienced explosive growth in its video RTB marketplace as the platform saw 10 times the revenue growth and a 596% increase in global bid requests from 2011 [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 Michael Ni, CMO/SVP, Marketing and Products, Avangate “In the cloud era, marketing is the new sales. Marketing will play a greater role to engage customers in an ongoing relationship, to not only acquire new customers but also retain existing ones. Marketing and [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 20, 2012) – Media6Degrees (m6d), the advertising technology pioneer that revolutionizes marketing with its ProspectRank™ platform, today announced the appointment of Daniel Levy (pictured) as senior account executive. In his new position, Levy will manage and develop existing and new client relationships in the New York region. Prior to [...] more...
NEW YORK (September 25, 2012) – DoubleVerify, the world leader in online media verification, today announced the appointment of Wayne Gattinella to the position of CEO and Director. Gattinella was previously CEO and President of WebMD (NASDAQ: WBMD), the leading source for health and wellness information, and replaces Oren Netzer, who [...] more...
DoubleVerify, the pioneer in online media verification and viewability metrics, and Kantar Media Compete, the leading provider of digital insights to global brands, are launching an integrated solution that is the first to combine viewability, verification and behavior-based audience segments enabling brands to pinpoint exactly who is being reached with [...] more...
ADOTAS – Ad verification company DoubleVerify announced today it had extended its services to the real-time bidding (RTB) exchanges by offering real-time pre-bid verification. Right now, it’s made its data available to real-time ad platform AppNexus, with CPX Interactive and Dedicated Media using pre-bid data to target ads in real [...] more...
ADOTAS – Not everyone is slowing down for the end of the year, evidently. Some companies have been hiring and promoting up a storm. Here’s a look at some of the big-name hires in the industry over the last couple weeks. • Mark S. Dailey has been named to the board of [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than