EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on February 26, 2013, placed at No. 7 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Today, we asked our panel of industry experts: “What will be the implications of Mozilla’s intention to block third-party cookies by default in Firefox 22?” Here’s [...] more...
ADOTAS — Over the past month, the Adotas “Voter’s Booth” offered a series of questions that looked into what device identification technologies marketers and advertisers are using today for identifying and targeting their campaigns. The findings were quite surprising – here’s a quick recap: For desktop, 98 percent of respondents rely on [...] more...
ADOTAS – The online ad community has been up in arms since late last month when Mozilla announced its new policy that would block third-party cookies in Firefox by default, cutting out ad networks from being able to track online browsing behaviors. This would prevent advertisers from effectively targeting consumers [...] more...
ADOTAS — Marketers and their respective ad agencies will increasingly be on the lookout for new ways to reach target audiences, as well as properly track and attribute engagement for digital media investments. This is largely the result of increased consumer cookie deletion as well as browsers such as Firefox [...] more...
While some may not like it, the countdown is on for Do Not Track (DNT). But even as the clock ticks, a heated debate continues. Businesses fear that DNT will cut their revenues by reducing customer engagement on their sites and restricting innovation. Consumer advocates worry about the loss of personal [...] more...
October 2, 2012 Jeff Jaffe, Chief Executive Officer Tim Berners-Lee, Director W3CIMIT 32 Vassar Street Room 32-G515 Cambridge, MA 02139 USA Dear Messrs. Jaffe and Berners-Lee: The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) is writing to express strong opposition to the current posturing of the W3C’s effort to establish a “do-not-track” standard. On September 21, 2012, the Tracking Protection Working [...] more...
The specter of new federal “Do Not Track” (DNT) legislation and its potential ramifications loom ominously over the digital ad industry. But while Congress is not expected to vote on DNT legislation until at least next year, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) apparently has already begun to take matters into its [...] more...
ADOTAS – According to the latest edition of TRUSTe‘s quarterly Privacy Index Series, 91 percent of U.S. online adults worry to some degree about their privacy online, a figure consistent with a stats from the previous quarter, while 53 percent said they “don’t completely trust completely trust companies with their [...] more...
ADOTAS – A recent resurgence of display ads for B2B marketing might well point to a bright spot in a lackluster economy. Indeed, with the Interactive Advertising Bureau reporting a $31 billion business in 2011, internet advertising revenue numbers indicate a clear jump compared to 2010. But the rising success [...] more...
ADOTAS – Although more or less protected from the nearly 100-degree (F) heat baking Manhattan outside the very air-conditioned Crowne Plaza Hotel, yesterday’s IAB (Interactive Advertising Bureau) Marketplace — Advertising Technology conference heated up in a figurative sense for a bit as IAB senior vice president and general counsel Mike Zaneis [...] more...
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media March 10th 2014 KANSAS CITY, Mo. and LOS ANGELES, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom March 10th 2014 ADOTAS – This past Friday, Advertising Age reported that Omnicom [...] more »
- PointRoll’s Social Engager Leverages Multi-Source Data to Alter Creative on the Fly for Mobile Facebook & Twitter Users March 10th 2014 AUSTIN, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Advertisers can engage prospective [...] more »
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence March 10th 2014 NEW YORK, March 10, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Bitly, the company [...] more »
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]