ADOTAS — Marketers and their respective ad agencies will increasingly be on the lookout for new ways to reach target audiences, as well as properly track and attribute engagement for digital media investments. This is largely the result of increased consumer cookie deletion as well as browsers such as Firefox [...] more...
While some may not like it, the countdown is on for Do Not Track (DNT). But even as the clock ticks, a heated debate continues. Businesses fear that DNT will cut their revenues by reducing customer engagement on their sites and restricting innovation. Consumer advocates worry about the loss of personal [...] more...
October 2, 2012 Jeff Jaffe, Chief Executive Officer Tim Berners-Lee, Director W3CIMIT 32 Vassar Street Room 32-G515 Cambridge, MA 02139 USA Dear Messrs. Jaffe and Berners-Lee: The Digital Advertising Alliance (“DAA”) is writing to express strong opposition to the current posturing of the W3C’s effort to establish a “do-not-track” standard. On September 21, 2012, the Tracking Protection Working [...] more...
The specter of new federal “Do Not Track” (DNT) legislation and its potential ramifications loom ominously over the digital ad industry. But while Congress is not expected to vote on DNT legislation until at least next year, the Federal Trade Commission (FTC) apparently has already begun to take matters into its [...] more...
ADOTAS – Sometimes the web works in weird and opaque ways. Publishers are implicitly brokering relationships between consumers and advertisers. Whether consumers realize it or not, the free content tango goes something like this: The content people consume is supported by advertising revenues, which is generated by targeted ads, which are based on [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Federal Trade Commission’s online privacy framework — outlined by Chair Jon Leibowitz at a press conference last week — seems to walk the fine line of compromise between the desires of online behavioral advertising companies and privacy advocates. However, it’s said that the best compromise is the one [...] more...
ADOTAS – It was kind of a shame. Federal Trade Commission Chair Jon Leibowitz’s speech (PDF) last Tuesday at the National Press Club in DC — for an event sponsored by a large posse of privacy advocates publicizing the launch of a report that was supposed to finally dispel the [...] more...
ADOTAS – It appears the FTC may, at long last, be realizing that curbing perceived targeted marketing abuses would likely lead to undesired and potentially disruptive consequences, including undermining the implicit bargain that drives the Internet — an exchange of value between consumers and content providers. The Commissioner for the FTC [...] more...
ADOTAS – Tag management systems have plenty of advantages: they reduce the need for IT resources, speed up page loading time, and improve overall site performance. There’s another, equally critical advantage baked into some (but not all, it must be mentioned) tag management systems. They can help marketers, site owners, [...] more...
BLUEKAI – The widespread adoption of audience targeting by Madison Avenue has prompted the Federal Trade Commission to call for more oversight of the industry through a proposed solution named Do Not Track (DNT). While the government’s intention is noble, DNT has become somewhat of a misnomer by adding more [...] more...
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]