Welcome, 2013. A brand new year, but has much changed? We still have the same guy in the White House, the SEC still reigns over college football, we still have the same number of members in the Baseball Hall of Fame as this time last year, we still haven’t experienced [...] more...
ADOTAS – Those in performance marketing operate in an interesting world. It’s all about scale — more clicks, more leads, more sales. It’s a constant balancing act between volume and quality. In an ideal world, every lead would turn into a customer. It would make for a simpler world, but [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Last week we started with a fairly simple question on the surface: “What is lead generation?” Speaking to a company today, they actually defined it rather succinctly — research online, buy offline. We expounded upon that concept some as online is merely a channel. Lead generation or [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – There are questions out there that sound like they should be simple to answer, but in actuality create quite a conundrum, proving not easy, with answers less than concise. That’s how we feel when talking about lead generation. On the one hand, it is as simple as [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Of the many lead generation verticals, one probably takes top honors in lifetime overall spend: the education industry. That sector is anything but new. For-profit education as a whole has existed since 1636. That is the year when Harvard was founded. When you hear the term “for-profit [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – According to recent numbers released by Flurry, photo and video apps make up the fastest-growing app category by time per active user. The company also notes the rise of smaller competitors to YouTube in the mobile video category. Photo and Video was the fastest-growing app category from October [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – It’s hard to believe that the first banner ad appeared on a site more than 15 years ago. There are some affiliates out there who haven’t been around that long. Since that first banner ad, though, there has sprouted an entirely new, multi-billion-dollar industry. It is an [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL - If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. The saying works for so many things, and despite a crackdown by the FTC that has directly and indirectly led to the closure of at least four prominent networks, do a little search, and you will find ads like these: Six-Pack [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Last week, we had one of those best of times, worst of times moments when looking at Groupon vs. Instagram. Both are high-flying companies, having gone from inception to a billion-dollar valuation in less than two years. One just sold their business; the other has watched its [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL - You might think that spending two days at a conference for an industry that isn’t an industry might make one depressed. Were our core business or aspirations to run a stand-alone daily deal site, that might be the case. Instead, after spending time listening to more people [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s