Welcome, 2013. A brand new year, but has much changed? We still have the same guy in the White House, the SEC still reigns over college football, we still have the same number of members in the Baseball Hall of Fame as this time last year, we still haven’t experienced [...] more...
ADOTAS – Those in performance marketing operate in an interesting world. It’s all about scale — more clicks, more leads, more sales. It’s a constant balancing act between volume and quality. In an ideal world, every lead would turn into a customer. It would make for a simpler world, but [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Last week we started with a fairly simple question on the surface: “What is lead generation?” Speaking to a company today, they actually defined it rather succinctly — research online, buy offline. We expounded upon that concept some as online is merely a channel. Lead generation or [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – There are questions out there that sound like they should be simple to answer, but in actuality create quite a conundrum, proving not easy, with answers less than concise. That’s how we feel when talking about lead generation. On the one hand, it is as simple as [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Of the many lead generation verticals, one probably takes top honors in lifetime overall spend: the education industry. That sector is anything but new. For-profit education as a whole has existed since 1636. That is the year when Harvard was founded. When you hear the term “for-profit [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – According to recent numbers released by Flurry, photo and video apps make up the fastest-growing app category by time per active user. The company also notes the rise of smaller competitors to YouTube in the mobile video category. Photo and Video was the fastest-growing app category from October [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – It’s hard to believe that the first banner ad appeared on a site more than 15 years ago. There are some affiliates out there who haven’t been around that long. Since that first banner ad, though, there has sprouted an entirely new, multi-billion-dollar industry. It is an [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL - If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. The saying works for so many things, and despite a crackdown by the FTC that has directly and indirectly led to the closure of at least four prominent networks, do a little search, and you will find ads like these: Six-Pack [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – Last week, we had one of those best of times, worst of times moments when looking at Groupon vs. Instagram. Both are high-flying companies, having gone from inception to a billion-dollar valuation in less than two years. One just sold their business; the other has watched its [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL - You might think that spending two days at a conference for an industry that isn’t an industry might make one depressed. Were our core business or aspirations to run a stand-alone daily deal site, that might be the case. Instead, after spending time listening to more people [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight