MADRID, May 8, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Samsung, with an on-going commitment to innovation, is once again causing quite a stir with its most recent digital campaign. The company’s latest challenge has been to transfer the sensations experienced when interacting with the new Samsung Smart TV to display, in an unprecedented [...] more...
Over the past few years, remnant inventory has become a larger and larger piece of the pie. At the same time, this inventory is sold for less and less money as real-time bidding (RTB) and other technologies drive down prices. Today, 13% of the almost $15 billion dollar digital display market [...] more...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 James Walker, CEO, Inadco “After years of spending a majority of their Display marketing budgets on generating demand, brand advertisers will start allocating an increasing percentage of their budgets towards capturing some of that demand by utilizing new and innovative solutions for [...] more...
NEW YORK (December 03, 2012) — PointRoll, a Gannett Company and the leading provider of digital marketing technology, today revealed additional capabilities including enabling ad creation in minutes, following the company’s acquisition of digital ad technology company, Rovion. PointRoll now offers Composer, a self-service, web-based ad creation technology formerly from [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (November 13, 2012) – Bizo, the global leader in business audience marketing, today announced a significant expansion of Bizo Marketing Platform, Self-Service Edition, a solution that helps small and mid-sized (SMB) marketers reach and nurture their target prospects online. SMB marketers can now use Bizo to manage their [...] more...
SAN FRANCISCO (November 7, 2012) – ReTargeter, the leading full-service display advertising and retargeting provider, today announced the launch of their CRM Retargeting solution, which allows brands to serve online display ads to users with nothing more than an email or mailing address. By reinforcing traditional direct mail and [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (September 24, 2012) – Everyone in the advertising industry knows that online ads suck. Rich ads get significantly higher engagement, but they’re too hard to create. Flash doesn’t work on mobile, and HTML5 doesn’t work consistently in every browser. Today, SteelHouse [...] more...
qtags, a spam-free text advertising service, has created a new advertising program called GoodyBag that delivers promotional offers via a spam-free, no-charge shortcode program. The GoodyBag program will make its debut in NYC’s Times Square on a 32-foot by 38-foot digital video board and will feature national and regional advertisers. [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than