ADOTAS — One thing is clear – and very exciting – and that is there is significant momentum around the category of “native advertising.” Before you second-guess the term, take a moment and ask yourself this question, “When was the last time you got excited about digital advertising?” More than [...] more...
ADOTAS – With display ad interaction rates at an all-time low, advertisers are facing growing pressure to explore new ways to get noticed. There’s the obvious trend toward audience targeting and RTB to boost campaign effectiveness, but at some point you have to ask yourself whether traditional display formats can [...] more...
Last week, Google announced enhancements to AdWords as ”a first step to help you more simply and smartly manage your ad campaigns in today’s multi-device world.” As you might expect, folks around the industry are reacting: “Though Google is billing AdWords as an “upgrade,” this is a major shift for advertisers [...] more...
LOS ANGELES (September 24, 2012) – Everyone in the advertising industry knows that online ads suck. Rich ads get significantly higher engagement, but they’re too hard to create. Flash doesn’t work on mobile, and HTML5 doesn’t work consistently in every browser. Today, SteelHouse [...] more...
ADOTAS — Deleting cookies, success without clickthroughs and clutter can be good were some of the messages brought out at a recent advertising conference. The ridiculously named Empirical Generalizations in Advertising Conference brought some of the best researchers together, and here are some of the interesting tidbits: “Consumers who delete cookies from [...] more...
ADOTAS — The rudderless ship known as Yahoo continues its search for a new captain. While a decision could be weeks away, the focus is narrowing on a few candidates, including Arun Sarin, who was the chief executive of Vodafone Group PLC. The Wall Street Journal notes that he has experience [...] more...
ADOTAS — Today Epic Advertising, an online performance marketing company, announced that its performance display ad network division, Azoogle Ad Network, has been ranked the 28th largest ad network domestically for July by ComScore, Inc. The company’s monthly reach through the Azoogle Ad Display Network now spans over 40 million [...] more...
ADOTAS – Research and Markets announced the addition of new Borrell Associates report “Online Promotions: The Big Shift” to their offerings. The report discusses the distinct shift of business spending away from traditional online advertising to non-advertising marketing expenses, into the category labeled “promotions.” Spending is being allocated in abundance to [...] more...
ADOTAS – MIVA Media today announced U.S. and U.K. PPC agreements with wireless technology firm Greenlight Wireless. The agreements stipulate that MIVA’s PPC ads displayed to users accessing Greenlight Wireless’ portfolio of U.S. and U.K. partner sites from their mobile phones. Included in the partner network are national news, entertainment [...] more...
ADOTAS – Marchex Inc., a local online advertising company and publisher of local content, and Citysearch announced a strategic partnership today that provides Citysearch with a new distribution channel for both its content and advertisers and provides Marchex with extensive content for its local network. The terms of the agreement [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders to [...] more »
- Live Twitter feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Report: David Karp sells Tumblr to Yahoo! for $1.1 Billion May 20th 2013 ADOTAS (via New York’s Daily News) — Who wants to [...] more »
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and
- MobiKeith: Well done. Gr8 read. Concepts can b used in general sales/marketing environment. Tx.
- Client News Weekly Wrap Up: [...] PunchTab founder and CEO Ramjet Kumaran, lists four best practices for using incentives to attract and