LOS ANGELES, February 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Prodege, LLC (www.prodege.com) today surpasses $50 million in revenue in 2013 — nearly 30% percent year-on-year growth — and announces its expanded suite of C-level executive leaders. The company’s hallmark property, Swagbucks (www.swagbucks.com) — the web’s leading loyalty and rewards discovery portal — now [...] more...
ADOTAS – What are the top digital trends marketers need to pay attention to if they want to remain relevant and successful in 2014 and beyond? Yuli Ziv (pictured), a serial entrepreneur and recognized leader in the fashion/tech space, offers a comprehensive analysis in her forthcoming book, “Fashion 2.0: Season of Change: A Forecast of [...] more...
Facebook is moving to position itself as the hub of all interest-based communities (Pinterest, Spotify, Foodspotting, and Goodreads for example) with its OpenGraph platform. The people we follow in these networks are not necessarily our friends, but people whose content ‘interests’ us. At the end of the day, all these [...] more...
AFAIK: Discovery, AOL, AppNexus, AdVantage Networks, Opera, AK, Silverpop, AdRoll, Phizzle, SupersonicAds, Anametrix
Discovery has joined the list of top-tier publishers who rely on AOL to help distribute their video content to audiences across the web. Fans of shows like “MythBusters,” “Shark Week,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “River Monsters” will be able to see clips of their favorite shows on the [...] more...
ADOTAS – After you kick your CEO to the curb — you know, the guy that was supposed to turn everything around, but you decided to give him the boot after less than a year — it’s not a bad idea to have a little powwow with the team. Possibly [...] more...
ADOTAS — Discovery Channel has been a friend to direct response advertising for over two decades. It has been a consistently valuable outlet for DRTV programming, and was the first cable network to sign an exclusive media contract for overnight long form avails with a direct response agency (my own, as [...] more...
ADOTAS – The seemingly unsinkable, recession-proof Oprah has raked in some serious Benjamins from Discovery. OWN: The Oprah Winfrey Network, set to launch late next year, has received a $100 million commitment from Discovery, PaidContent reports. And if additional funding is necessary, Discovery may provide it through a loan. Meanwhile, PEHub [...] more...
The Discovery Channel’s documentary series “I Shouldn’t Be Alive,” which features people brought to the edge of survival and human endurance returns to cozy living rooms everywhere March 10th. To promote the new season, the Discovery Channel has brought in mobile marketing company ipsh!. “An innovative media company with an innovative [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really