ADOTAS – Every time the band hits the road, I promise myself a double Whopper with cheese. Maybe I’m nostalgic for my gluttonous childhood, but once I hit the highways I crave those two “flame-broiled” patties on a toasted bun with all the fix’ns (but no pickles), along with a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Groupon CEO Andrew Mason is oft-hailed in the tech press as a “funny guy,” though I’ve never found his wittiness to break above George W. Bush-style self-effacing (and comparing your company to boy band *NSYNC is just… odd), but I may have to give his act another chance [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hey publishers, why let Groupon have all the group-buying fun? Especially when Group Commerce can easily plug in its group-buying and social commerce platform to your site to let the deals go flying. Already powering group-buying initiatives at The New York Times, Thrillist and DailyCandy, Group Commerce has just added Boston.com to its [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everyone else is getting check-in fever, so why shouldn’t Yelp? The social review site is allowing users to “shower their love” on local businesses via checking in on mobile devices. In turn, local businesses can present check-in offers, which join business page offers on Yelp’s business center dashboard. [...] more...
ADOTAS – For those of us in the digital advertising space — either as advertisers, publishers or providers — we’re the first to publicly promote the growth and importance of mobile as the next great advertising platform. We’ve seen the dollars Apple, Google and others are throwing at mobile formats [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I was a boy, a neighbor installed an invisible fence for his dog, who wasn’t the most friendly. Every day I’d walk by the angry mutt barking himself hoarse, stymied by that invisible, electric border that allowed me to safely pass. Placecast has its own version of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – My handy-dandy deal detector is pocket-sized: say I’m on the hunt for lunch and don’t feel like paying $10 for a sandwich, chips and a drink (pretty standard in the NYC financial district). I pull out my iPhone, open Loopt Star for its discounter detector or the recently [...] more...
PPC Summit is an educational Search Marketing training event where you’ll learn how to maximize your profits and lower your costs during two days of expert lead, hands-on training designed to boost your Internet marketing results. PPC Summit Training Sessions Topics Include: - How to boost profits with more TARGETED search engine [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- IAB Releases Native Advertising Playbook December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Native has become [...] more »
- Appia Launches Native Ads for App Discovery December 4th 2013 DURHAM, NC, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Appia, the leading mobile user [...] more »
- Kitara Media Acquires Healthguru.Com; Combined Business 2014 Revenues Estimated At $50MM December 4th 2013 Kitara Media Acquires Top Health Video Site HealthGuru.com from Kitara [...] more »
- Lenovo Names TubeMogul Its Global Partner for Programmatic Video Advertising December 4th 2013 EMERYVILLE, Calif., December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Today, TubeMogul was [...] more »
- Lionsgate Partners with Mobiquity to Promote ‘Ender’s Game,’ ‘Divergence’ December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the year’s most anticipated films, “Ender’s [...] more »
- LiveRail Touts $100 Million Run Rate, Preps for IPO in 2014 December 4th 2013 ADOTAS — The demand for programmatic advertising has exploded, with [...] more »
- Infographic: Branded Video Sharing Almost 50X Higher In 2013 Than In 2006 December 4th 2013 NEW YORK, December 4, 2013 (ADOTAS) — The sharing of [...] more »
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Paid to Post? What the Social Workforce Means for All of Us December 4th 2013
- Take the Time to Do Native Right December 2nd 2013
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results December 2nd 2013
- Disappointing Black Friday Sales? It’s Not Too Late to Profit from the Holidays December 2nd 2013
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Audience Development Manager
- Marketing Manager
- Big Brands Have the Edge in Search Engine Results « egy: [...] Permalink [...]
- How to improve your website's SEO - Business Record |: [...] the sites don't really …The 10 Most Cringe-Worthy SEO Myths Ever ToldBusiness 2 CommunityBig
- Gamers Gain Elite Status with Cadillac Campaign | Raldo Loijens: [...] a push to brand the elite gamers as Cadillac Elite. Cadillac Elite is being
- David: I hope my SEO-customers with semi-big brands do not read this - they might be