ADOTAS – Every time the band hits the road, I promise myself a double Whopper with cheese. Maybe I’m nostalgic for my gluttonous childhood, but once I hit the highways I crave those two “flame-broiled” patties on a toasted bun with all the fix’ns (but no pickles), along with a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Groupon CEO Andrew Mason is oft-hailed in the tech press as a “funny guy,” though I’ve never found his wittiness to break above George W. Bush-style self-effacing (and comparing your company to boy band *NSYNC is just… odd), but I may have to give his act another chance [...] more...
ADOTAS – Hey publishers, why let Groupon have all the group-buying fun? Especially when Group Commerce can easily plug in its group-buying and social commerce platform to your site to let the deals go flying. Already powering group-buying initiatives at The New York Times, Thrillist and DailyCandy, Group Commerce has just added Boston.com to its [...] more...
ADOTAS – Everyone else is getting check-in fever, so why shouldn’t Yelp? The social review site is allowing users to “shower their love” on local businesses via checking in on mobile devices. In turn, local businesses can present check-in offers, which join business page offers on Yelp’s business center dashboard. [...] more...
ADOTAS – For those of us in the digital advertising space — either as advertisers, publishers or providers — we’re the first to publicly promote the growth and importance of mobile as the next great advertising platform. We’ve seen the dollars Apple, Google and others are throwing at mobile formats [...] more...
ADOTAS – When I was a boy, a neighbor installed an invisible fence for his dog, who wasn’t the most friendly. Every day I’d walk by the angry mutt barking himself hoarse, stymied by that invisible, electric border that allowed me to safely pass. Placecast has its own version of the [...] more...
ADOTAS – My handy-dandy deal detector is pocket-sized: say I’m on the hunt for lunch and don’t feel like paying $10 for a sandwich, chips and a drink (pretty standard in the NYC financial district). I pull out my iPhone, open Loopt Star for its discounter detector or the recently [...] more...
PPC Summit is an educational Search Marketing training event where you’ll learn how to maximize your profits and lower your costs during two days of expert lead, hands-on training designed to boost your Internet marketing results. PPC Summit Training Sessions Topics Include: - How to boost profits with more TARGETED search engine [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a