ADOTAS – Receiving a few press releases regarding developments at Chegg, an online student resource center and social marketing platform, I was amused that in one press release students were described as “big spenders” and in another as “penny pinchers.” (Maybe they’re high-rolling tightwads?) But we have to differentiate between the academic levels [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s called Chalkboard because the idea is similar to placing a hand-written outside a storefront with the the daily deal or latest offer — local businesses can send unlimited real-time updates and offers to consumers within a mile radius of their physical locations. Launched just a year ago to [...] more...
BLUE PHOENIX – Email remains one of the most essential and vibrant parts of any essential marketing mix, despite everybody trying to kill it off. Whether you’re iTunes hyping up weekly album deals, a mom-and-pop shop wanting to keep it personal with a small base of customers, or a B2B outfit [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pardon me as I malign Yakov Smirnoff’s comedy style: on boring deal sites, deals come to you, but on Loopt, you come to deals! Yes, users of Loopt’s location-based mobile social network can make their own U-Deals, which come to life through a partnership with group-buying platform ChompOn. Like [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – It’s not as though we don’t spend enough time thinking about the lead-gen world. Writing about it, though, has us thinking of it even more. This, in addition to the countless conversations we have during the week with companies related to the space. In so many of those, [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We’ve seen this story before,” says Jonty Kelt, Group Commerce CEO and cofounder, as well as a former DoubleClick and Google executive. “Group buying is a big market that’s going to fragment.” When Kelt first started contemplating the group-buying segment in 2009, he saw a lot of parallels to [...] more...
ADOTAS – When Groupon acquired Pelago, maker of location-based mobile social network and recommendation service Whrrl, I thought a homegrown check-in discount service was on its way, one that sent push notifications to mobile users when they neared a deal. (Considering how many nails places I live next to, I’m [...] more...
ADOTAS – Why, it just seems like yesterday that the Dealmap launched its mobile app with connections to 100 unique deal services. How the deal aggregator has grown — now more than 1.4 million consumers are using the Dealmap and its mobile app installs have surpassed 675,000. Also, its tripled [...] more...
ADOTAS – Get ready for the event for digital marketers! ad:tech San Francisco starts April 11-13, 2011. Discover the latest innovations in social media, mobile, search, e-mail, location-based marketing and much more. Find hundreds of the hottest digital marketing and advertising companies to network with and learn from. Use special [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we noted yesterday, Groupon may soon have seller’s remorse for turning down Google ludicrous $6 billion acquisition offer — especially because the online discount and group-buying space is getting more and more crowded by the day. Oh, it doesn’t help either that new competitors are forming smart partnerships: [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- Watch it Live: Xbox Reveal, 5/21 at 1 p.m. EDT/10 a.m. PDT May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – Microsoft will unveil its next generation Xbox today [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013 ADOTAS – For brand managers and marketers, the Internet has [...] more »
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013 ADOTAS (via WordStream) — Here’s why I think Yahoo is [...] more »
- Live Twitter Feed from Internet Week New York May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – This year’s Internet Week New York (#IWNY) will [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? May 20th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’ve solicited comments from industry leaders in [...] more »
- AFAIK: Poptent, Clear Channel Outdoor, Infusionsoft, Silverpop May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Here’s what jumped out of my Inbox and [...] more »
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013 ADOTAS — Digital advertising and technology collide this week as [...] more »
- Brands & the Next Internet Wave: What You Need To Know May 21st 2013
- Blogshare: Why Tumblr Will Make Yahoo Billions May 21st 2013
- Preview: What’s Happening at Internet Week New York 2013 May 20th 2013
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Ben Straley responds to Implications of Yahoo’s Tumblr Acquisition? - Rio SEO Blog: [...] Original article posted here [...]
- New Solution to OpenX OnRamp Shutdown | Adcolt: [...] http://www.adotas.com/2013/02/update-malware-attack-permanently-shuts-down-openx-onramp/ Share this:TwitterFacebookLike this:Like Loading... This entry was posted in Uncategorized
- Pinterest Roundup — May 2013 | Technology for Publishing LLC: [...] Early Pinterest Analytics Show Brand Potential [...]
- YouTube Turns Eight As Platform Surpasses More Than 100 Hours Of Video … | HOW CAN I GET MONEY: [...] in the look, feel and behavior of Google Objects. The integration is easy, and