ADOTAS – Receiving a few press releases regarding developments at Chegg, an online student resource center and social marketing platform, I was amused that in one press release students were described as “big spenders” and in another as “penny pinchers.” (Maybe they’re high-rolling tightwads?) But we have to differentiate between the academic levels [...] more...
ADOTAS – It’s called Chalkboard because the idea is similar to placing a hand-written outside a storefront with the the daily deal or latest offer — local businesses can send unlimited real-time updates and offers to consumers within a mile radius of their physical locations. Launched just a year ago to [...] more...
BLUE PHOENIX – Email remains one of the most essential and vibrant parts of any essential marketing mix, despite everybody trying to kill it off. Whether you’re iTunes hyping up weekly album deals, a mom-and-pop shop wanting to keep it personal with a small base of customers, or a B2B outfit [...] more...
ADOTAS – Pardon me as I malign Yakov Smirnoff’s comedy style: on boring deal sites, deals come to you, but on Loopt, you come to deals! Yes, users of Loopt’s location-based mobile social network can make their own U-Deals, which come to life through a partnership with group-buying platform ChompOn. Like [...] more...
DM CONFIDENTIAL – It’s not as though we don’t spend enough time thinking about the lead-gen world. Writing about it, though, has us thinking of it even more. This, in addition to the countless conversations we have during the week with companies related to the space. In so many of those, [...] more...
ADOTAS – “We’ve seen this story before,” says Jonty Kelt, Group Commerce CEO and cofounder, as well as a former DoubleClick and Google executive. “Group buying is a big market that’s going to fragment.” When Kelt first started contemplating the group-buying segment in 2009, he saw a lot of parallels to [...] more...
ADOTAS – When Groupon acquired Pelago, maker of location-based mobile social network and recommendation service Whrrl, I thought a homegrown check-in discount service was on its way, one that sent push notifications to mobile users when they neared a deal. (Considering how many nails places I live next to, I’m [...] more...
ADOTAS – Why, it just seems like yesterday that the Dealmap launched its mobile app with connections to 100 unique deal services. How the deal aggregator has grown — now more than 1.4 million consumers are using the Dealmap and its mobile app installs have surpassed 675,000. Also, its tripled [...] more...
ADOTAS – Get ready for the event for digital marketers! ad:tech San Francisco starts April 11-13, 2011. Discover the latest innovations in social media, mobile, search, e-mail, location-based marketing and much more. Find hundreds of the hottest digital marketing and advertising companies to network with and learn from. Use special [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we noted yesterday, Groupon may soon have seller’s remorse for turning down Google ludicrous $6 billion acquisition offer — especially because the online discount and group-buying space is getting more and more crowded by the day. Oh, it doesn’t help either that new competitors are forming smart partnerships: [...] more...
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- Facebook’s Atlas Solutions Partners with Cross-Screen Ad Platform Innovid March 5th 2014 ADOTAS — Tablets, smartphones, laptops are all competing for people’s [...] more »
- LinkedIn Introduces Sponsored InMail on Mobile March 5th 2014 ADOTAS – LinkedIn expanded its mobile ad offering today with the [...] more »
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- 3 Signs Your Marketing Program is Failing March 4th 2014
- Start Your Engines: A Sneak Peek at SXSW 2014 March 4th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] on a Smartphone, You'll Probably Finish on a LaptopDisney Interactive Lays Off 700 WorkersSpotlight
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] for Quvenzhane Wallis in First 'Annie' TrailerFacebook Cracks Down on Illegal Gun PostsTwelvefold Introduces
- Tyler Burke: Nice article Patrica, and your right 2014 will need more engaging content that can be
- #DailyDigital Quick! Somebody Buy Someone! Anything! | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] It’s Alive! Facebook’s Atlas Ad Server Adds Rich Media API Program I don’t really