ADOTAS — “Programmatic.” Publishers have a love-hate relationship with this word. On the one hand, programmatic channels help sell unsold ad inventory. On the other hand, introducing third parties into online ad sales opens the door for potential data leakage (the collection and usage of consumer behavioral data without the website [...] more...
Over the past few years, remnant inventory has become a larger and larger piece of the pie. At the same time, this inventory is sold for less and less money as real-time bidding (RTB) and other technologies drive down prices. Today, 13% of the almost $15 billion dollar digital display market [...] more...
There has been a lot of debate lately about the definition of programmatic buying and selling of digital advertising. For most people, programmatic means computers doing things instead of humans — think program trading on a stock exchange. Real-Time Bidding (RTB) fits this definition nicely: the computers use algorithms to [...] more...
2013 is upon us and the media industry is booming. As you prepare to take the new year by storm there are several trends within the space that you should consider. Whether its where dollars are being spent or the impact of programmatic buying, changes are evident within the media [...] more...
ADOTAS - In Part I of this series, I highlighted some of the downward economic pressures faced by quality independent and professional online publishers when it comes to their advertising strategies. In this piece, my goal is to outline a few things they can do about it. To recap briefly: The [...] more...
ADOTAS – Real-time bidding has proven pretty swell for the automated buying of remnant inventory, but what about premium? Can’t programmatic buying be introduced so media buyers can pick and choose from Class 1 stockpiles through their DSPs and other tools? Or is that merely a pipe dream? No, says isocket, [...] more...
ADOTAS — Almost spit up my coffee when I read this screed from Ari Rosenberg, a media sales consultant. Put aside Ari’s obvious bias, considering his job, it’s the same complaints about ad networks I hear constantly. Cheapening inventory by basically undermining direct sales. Are you aware of any other medium in [...] more...
Adknowledge Announces Launch of ‘AdStation International’KANSAS CITY, Mo., November 25, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Adknowledge is pleased to announce the launch of AdStation International, a global [...] more...
- UPDATED: Twitter Officially Launches Tailored Audiences Program December 6th 2013 ADOTAS – Twitter brought its tailored audiences ad program out [...] more »
- veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video Advertising December 6th 2013 ADOTAS — Video marketing company veeseo announced this week a [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Massive Hack Attack Reaction December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – Today we’re featuring reactions from industry leaders to yesterday’s [...] more »
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack December 5th 2013 ADOTAS — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports [...] more »
- If You Waited for Black Friday/Cyber Monday, You Were Probably Too Late December 5th 2013 ADOTAS – While holiday shoppers have been conditioned to believe [...] more »
- Digital First Ventures, RealMatch Partner to Power JobsInTheUS.com December 5th 2013 NEW YORK, December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digital First Ventures, [...] more »
- Celtra Hires Ex-Adobe Exec Taplin as EVP of Global Sales December 5th 2013 CAMBRIDGE, Mass. – December 5, 2013 – Celtra Inc., the industry leader [...] more »
- Making Holiday Marketing Magic in 2013 December 6th 2013
- 5 New Video Ads You Should Watch Right Now December 6th 2013
- How Interactive Video is Helping Brands Engage with Their Customers December 5th 2013
- Is Putting Digital First Still Paramount for Advertisers? December 5th 2013
- Revenge of the Data Nerds: Who Will Be the Next Heartthrob of the B2B Data Market? December 4th 2013
- Manager Planner - Digital Vendor Marketing
- Brand Manager
- Publisher Services Manager
- Social Media Manager (Part-Time)
- Social Media Manager
- Text Marketing News December 6, 2013 | Text Marketing Companies: [...] veeseo Launches Speech-to-Text Content Recognition Engine for Video … – ADOTAS [...]
- Dell Software Exec: Strong Password Would Not Have Stopped Latest Hack: [...] — In response to Today’s Burning Question about reports of the latest major cyberattack,
- Zimmerman Advertising Has What White Castle Craves – ADOTAS | Zimmerman News: [...] more here: Google Zimmerman News In [...]
- Online Video Quality Matters More Than You Think | Video Industry | OneScreen: [...] so. In fact, branded videos are getting shared 50 times more in 2013 than