NEW YORK, January 27, 2014( ADOTAS) — Joel Lunenfeld (pictured), VP of Global Brand Strategy for Twitter, USA, will chair the jury Monster Judges for the Tomorrow Awards. The judging panel was announced today by ADC, the first global creative collective of its kind and longest standing organization championing the visual arts. Presented by SapientNitro, the [...] more...
ADOTAS – Meaningful engagement is the goal of advertisers everywhere. The challenge of cutting through the noise of an always-engaged and always-distracted global population can feel, at moments, insurmountable – perhaps even futile. That means being innovative – and in the mobile context, transcending the limitations of the mobile screen [...] more...
EDITOR’S NOTE: This article, originally published on Feb. 25, 2013, placed at No. 17 in our 20 most popular articles of the year. ADOTAS – Another day, another screen size! On the heels of Google’s unveiling of new details about Google Glass, we asked our panel of movers & shakers: “How will [...] more...
MANCHESTER, U.K., December 5, 2013 (ADOTAS) — RealityMine, a leading provider of mobile passive behavior tools and technologies, based in the UK, is pleased to announce its acquisition of USA TouchPoints, which was formerly operated by Media Behavior Institute. USA TouchPoints offers the most comprehensive and effective tools available to understand [...] more...
ADOTAS – The Virtual Mail Carrier knows no holiday. Here’s what we pried from our overstuffed Inbox today: Skyword has announced the appointment of seasoned digital agency executive Robert Murray (pictured), formerly of iProspect, as its new President. Skyword aims to leverage Murray’s proven track record scaling high-growth startups into global [...] more...
Wired to Share: New Research from ShareThis and Digitas Reveals Important Insights into Digital Sharing Behavior of Moms
PALO ALTO, CALIF., May 22, 2013 (ADOTAS) – In one of the largest studies of digital activities of moms to date, ShareThis and Digitas today released research that offers new insights into how moms engage online. While brands have long understood that moms are connected and influential, this research explores [...] more...
NEW YORK, May 2, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Digitas, a digitally led, global integrated brand agency, today announced an exclusive partnership with Outrigger Media to develop an industry-first measurement product that identifies emerging creative talent on the YouTube platform. The Emerging Talent Tracker will leverage data and logic from Outrigger’s OpenSlate platform [...] more...
ADOTAS – Digitas and Curalate, the marketing and analytics suite for Pinterest and Instagram, have just released a study shedding light on Pinterest engagement specific to the Fashion/Retail, Automotive, and Electronics industries. GOT AN OPINION? PLEASE COMMENT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE! The study reveals that unlike Twitter and Facebook, where [...] more...
ADOTAS – We’re activating the electronic mail chain to bring you the following news of note: The Weather Company (Weather) today announced the appointment of Peter Kuipers (pictured) as chief financial officer (CFO) effective May 6, 2013. Kuipers joins the company from Yahoo! Inc., where he serves as vice president of [...] more...
LOS ANGELES & NEW YORK, March 27, 2013 (ADOTAS) — OpenX Technologies, Inc. (OpenX), a global leader in digital and mobile advertising technology, and Digiday, the leading media company and community for digital media, marketing and advertising professionals, today announced the release of an important new white paper: Programmatic + Premium: [...] more...
- Fiverr® Updates iPhone App: Puts Over 3 Million Gigs® in the Palm of Your Hand March 12th 2014 NEW YORK, March 12, 2014 — Fiverr®, the world’s largest [...] more »
- BroadbandTV CEO is Named Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum March 11th 2014 VANCOUVER, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Shahrzad Rafati, founder and CEO [...] more »
- Intent Media Hires Noted Travel Industry Exec Noreen Henry as VP of Business Development March 11th 2014 NEW YORK, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Intent Media, an [...] more »
- Ampush Appoints Rick Cotton as Chief Revenue Officer March 11th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Ampush, a leading [...] more »
- Facebook Exchange Partner Perfect Audience Taps into Google Merchant Accounts for Retargeting March 11th 2014 ADOTAS – You may already know that Facebook Exchange (FBX) [...] more »
- Covario Names Jeff MacGurn Senior Vice President March 11th 2014 SAN DIEGO, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) -– Covario, a leading independent [...] more »
- Kitara Media Appoints Chris Magdelinskas as Chief Technology Officer March 11th 2014 JERSEY CITY, March 11, 2014 (ADOTAS) — Kitara Media Corp. [...] more »
- 5 Keys to Capitalizing on the Mobile Gaming Phenomenon March 11th 2014
- The Programmatic Future: Automation Poised to Dominate Video Ad Buying March 10th 2014
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- Adknowledge Acquires Video Syndicator Giant Media - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Fans Among Farmers, Filmmakers#Selfie Music Video Dominates With Help From Social Media InfluencersAdknowledge Acquires
- Today’s Burning Question: Instagram’s $100 Million Ad Deal with Omnicom - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Tech Companies Must Improve EncryptionThe (Important) SXSW Panels You Missed, Explained by CartoonsToday’s Burning
- Bitly Adds New Leadership, Partners with Moz for Inbound Link Marketing Intelligence - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Live Video: Edward Snowden at SXSWSheryl Sandberg Teams Up With Beyonce to Ban
- Finding Your Brand Advocates, Are You Ready for Super Bowl Sunday? - Inside CXM: [...] Theresa Trevor, Adotas, offers 5 simple rules to motivate brand advocates: [...]