ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can make is to assume that the content they create for one platform can quickly or easily be reused across many. The truth is that broadcast, digital, mobile and social each have their own rules of engagement, challenges and metrics for success. With [...] more...
ADOTAS – As the ad-tech ecosystem has evolved over the past two to three years, I hear a lot of major brands, agencies and networks/marketplaces asking about data management platforms (DMPs). Some have called the DMP “the gateway to the next step in the evolution of digital marketing” or the [...] more...
CHICAGO and LAS VEGAS. April 16, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Information Resources, Inc. (IRI), a leading provider of innovative solutions and services for CPG and retail and over-the-counter healthcare companies, has joined forces with BlueKai, a leading complete enterprise data activation platform. The collaboration has resulted in a new direct-to-consumer digital [...] more...
ADOTAS – As we think of new goals and new strategies, it’s important to consider all avenues to new business opportunities. Your company may have a solid handle on this challenge or it may be struggling to keep up. Whatever your particular case may be, there’s always opportunities if you [...] more...
The moment of truth isn’t when they click on your ad or even when they randomly land on your website. It’s when your call to action makes a promise and your brand either fulfills that promise — or not. Research confirms that online visitors make the decision to stay on a [...] more...
For years now, the promise of Big Data has loomed large. Unfortunately for digital marketers, it has been more hype than reality. Many a marketer has salivated at Big Data’s promise of unprecedented insight on behavioral and sentiment trends gleaned from digital and social media. This situational awareness would help marketers [...] more...
AFAIK: Ticketmaster, Solve Media, Ensighten, Opera, Neomobile, Brainshark, RevTrax, Open Table, The Weather Company
Here’s what The Log Lady – a pioneer in wireless communication — told me this week: Ticketmaster has replaced Google’s reCaptcha with a solution from New York-based startup Solve Media. Given Ticketmaster’s high volume of e-commerce, it’s focused on eliminating loopholes and scourges through technology. SolveMedia, led by CEO Ari Jacoby, is [...] more...
Luxury marketing executives know reaching the right audience is critical to marketing success. Campaigns must reach and “speak to” high-income, luxury-minded, brand-conscious consumers, instead of just reaching mass-market audiences like other brands. That’s why it’s so important for luxury brands to embrace “Big Data” advertising – analyzing every bit of [...] more...
On his company blog, R. Bruce Journey, Co-founder and Managing Director, International for DataXu, discusses the unprecedented impact of new automated software tools on the industry and offers a very promising outlook for marketers in 2013. Read More ... Subscribe to the free Adotas.com Newsletter addthis_url = 'http%3A%2F%2Fwww.adotas.com%2F2013%2F01%2Fdataxu-blog-9-trends-for-cmo-success%2F'; [...] more...
Calling all digital marketers: 2013 looks like your year. I’m sure you’ve noticed that we’ve become a nation of “multi-screeners” using smartphones, tablets, computers and TVs — sometimes simultaneously — to gather and process information. In this highly mobile and interconnected world, businesses are relentlessly looking for better ways to [...] more...
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013 ADOTAS – As you may have noticed, mobile real-time bidding [...] more »
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013 ADOTAS — It’s no secret that mobile commerce is on [...] more »
- Larissa’s Picks to Click: PBS’ Digital Triumph, Promoted Ads, Brands on the ‘Vine’ June 18th 2013 ADOTAS EDITOR’S NOTE: Editorial Intern Larissa Lohman routinely scours online media for [...] more »
- Mediasmith Taps Medialets As Official 3rd-Party Server for Mobile/Tablet Advertising June 18th 2013 NEW YORK, June 18, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Medialets, the essential [...] more »
- Breaking: VivaKi and Mass Relevance Announce Partnership June 17th 2013 AUSTIN, TX, June 17, 2013 (ADOTAS) – VivaKi, a global [...] more »
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Once upon a time, and not so long [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Cookies Dominate on Desktop June 17th 2013 ADOTAS — In last week’s Voter Booth, we asked our [...] more »
- Big Data’s Killer App: Mobile RTB June 18th 2013
- How SMBs Can Keep Up With Mobile Commerce June 18th 2013
- Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR Codes June 17th 2013
- Facebook Unveils #Hashtag Strategies for Advertisers June 17th 2013
- Can Programmatic Buying Save Traditional Media? June 14th 2013
- SEO / SEM Marketing Manager
- Marketing Research Analyst
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Advisor
- Digital Project Manager
- Director of Business Valuation - Financial Adviso
- ReputationArmor.net - Online Reputation Management, Mobile Marketing, Domain Registration, Web Hosting, Social Engagement, and SMS Marketing Campaigns that work !!!: [...] Video: Small Business Should Visualize the Use of QR CodesADOTAS, on Mon, 17 Jun
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | - Suaju Lean Management: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- #Facebook #Hashtags #FTW? – Search Engine Watch | Social Commerce Tomorrow - Media Marketing: [...] (FB) Wants to Wipe Twitter Off the Map…StreetInsider.com (subscription) (blog)ADOTAS -PerformanceIN -Patch.comall 16 news [...]
- Raj Chauhan: Programmatic is expanding in the online world to guaranteed buys. Adslot is building a