ADOTAS — Coca-Cola has broadened its marketing strategy to appeal to the teen demographic, last week unveiling “The AHH Effect,” a new campaign that is the brand’s first digital-only campaign in the company’s history, along with men’s fashion line. The content will be modeled from a mobile-first perspective in an [...] more...
AFAIK: Discovery, AOL, AppNexus, AdVantage Networks, Opera, AK, Silverpop, AdRoll, Phizzle, SupersonicAds, Anametrix
Discovery has joined the list of top-tier publishers who rely on AOL to help distribute their video content to audiences across the web. Fans of shows like “MythBusters,” “Shark Week,” “Say Yes to the Dress” and “River Monsters” will be able to see clips of their favorite shows on the [...] more...
TAG Heuer is one of the most recognized global brands in luxury timepieces – representing an elite level of technical achievement and style. The brand maintains its larger-than-life image not only with A-list celebrity ambassadors, but also with large-format attention-grabbing ad creative that often exceed publisher specs. In the Fall of [...] more...
Profero Grabs Grand Prix for Digital Innovation at the Internationalist Awards; Arnold Wins Agency Innovator Award
NEW YORK ( November 28, 2012) — The Internationalist, the leading international magazine serving the advertising, marketing and media community, honored Wayne Arnold (pictured), Co-Founder & Global CEO of Profero with the 2012 Agency Innovator award during the Summit held in New York earlier this week. Profero also took home the [...] more...
Take the Display Advertising Survey for the Chance to Win a Jawbone Jambox!ADOTAS – Industry discussions about cookies, privacy and the impact on display advertising have been frequent — and, in some [...] more...
- It’s Not Digital – It’s Mobile May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — One of the biggest mistakes advertisers can [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – The first-ever Westchester Digital Summit was held on May [...] more »
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013 ADOTAS — Strong marketing strategies attract attention and build the [...] more »
- Adotas Poll: Tremor Video IPO Would Be A Success May 17th 2013 ADOTAS – In this week’s poll, we asked our readers: [...] more »
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – We’ve asked our esteemed panel of industry thought [...] more »
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013 ADOTAS – Tony Stark aka Iron Man is restless. The [...] more »
- Pandora is First Digital Publisher to Offer e-Business Advertising Integration into Media Buying Platforms May 16th 2013 OAKLAND, CALIF., May 15, 2013 (ADOTAS) — Pandora (NYSE: P), [...] more »
- Video from the Westchester Digital Summit May 17th 2013
- Automating Core Processes Can Reduce ‘Little Big Problems’ That Ruin Customer Relationships May 17th 2013
- Unleash the Power of Mobile: 6 Steps to Lead Generation the ‘Iron Man’ Way May 16th 2013
- Who’s Sharing My Brand Images? Why Text-Based Social Media Monitoring Falls Short May 16th 2013
- Ads That Look at You: How Eye-Tracking Technologies Will Change the Advertising Game May 15th 2013
- Print and Web Manager
- SEO Marketing PPC Specialist
- Marketing Summer Internship at Clean-Tech Educatio
- Service Line Manager - Digital Media
- SEO / SEM Specialist
- Backlinks uk: Within search engine optimisation (SEO), one way links reference hyper-links aiming to a distinct Website
- energy-physics: Media.net is a fantastic ad program. But now a days I cant customize their ads.
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements? – Adotas | Social Media Strategy Plan: [...] Permalink [...]
- Today’s Burning Question: Impact of Google I/O Announcements?: [...] “What will be the impact of the big announcements coming out of this week’s