NEW YORK, February 17, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Synthesio, the award-winning global social media monitoring firm delivering the highest quality data from 192 countries in 50 languages, kicks off “Social Startup & CEO BuzzMatch 2014” a monthly ranking of the most buzzed-about tech startups and celebrity tech CEOs. Startup BuzzMatch 2014 Inspired by [...] more...
ADOTAS – Despite seeing $4 billion (£2.45 billion) wiped off Twitter’s value, I believe the micro-blogging/social advertising platform could still have a bright long-term future. The company announced losses of $645 million (£396 million) for 2013, its first set of results since going public in November, and investors were unnerved to see [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter’s Q4 earnings call exceeded expectations in revenues and earnings, but apparently set off alarms due to the slow growth of its user base and record quarterly net losses. Here are the report’s financial highlights and lowlights: Q4 revenue of $243 million, up 116% year-over-year Q4 net loss of $511 [...] more...
ADOTAS – In a meandering blog post, cofounder Biz Stone announced he is relinquishing his creative director position at Twitter, stepping “out of the way until I’m called upon to be of some specific use,” he writes. Nice and ambiguous — the kid stays in the picture. Stone relates that CEO [...] more...
ADOTAS – Twitter isn’t ready to sell itself for $4 billion or even $5 billion, cofounder Biz Stone boasted the other day (no one knew how much Stoli he’d downed first), but the tech media gossip circus is reporting that the microblogger is game for more funding. Stone’s answer to a [...] more...
ADOTAS – Dick Costolo has been given a nice little boost by Twitter – he’ll trade his COO parking space for the CEO’s. Costolo joined Twitter as COO last year; he’s well known as the founder and former CEO of Feedburner, which was acquired by Google in 2007. In addition [...] more...
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing March 7th 2014 AUSTIN, March 7, 2014 (ADOTAS) –- Kenshoo, the global leader in [...] more »
- Study: Consumers Want a More Personalized Mobile Home Screen March 7th 2014 ADOTAS – New research from mobile analytics company Flurry shows noteworthy [...] more »
- Twelvefold Introduces Spectrum for Video: Real-Time, URL-Level Video Ad Placements Across All Screens March 6th 2014 SAN FRANCISCO, March 6, 2013 (ADOTAS) – Twelvefold, a big [...] more »
- DataXu Adds Video to Private Exchange Capabilities March 6th 2014 BOSTON, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – DataXu, a leading provider [...] more »
- YuMe, Magid and Razorfish Reveal CTV Creative Best Practices in Latest Study March 6th 2014 REDWOOD CITY, Calif., March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – YuMe, Inc. [...] more »
- RR Donnelley Announces $350 Million Debt Offering March 6th 2014 CHICAGO, March 6, 2014 (ADOTAS) – RR Donnelley & Sons [...] more »
- Getty Images to Showcase Free, Legal Embed Capability at SXSWi March 6th 2014 NEW YORK and AUSTIN, March 5, 2014 (ADOTAS) – Global digital [...] more »
- You Have My Data, Now Stop Retargeting Me! March 7th 2014
- The Top 5 New Video Ads: Snickers, Pepsi, HUVr, Hugo Boss March 7th 2014
- Spotlight on Search: Yahoo! Gemini vs. Google Enhanced Campaigns March 6th 2014
- 6 Trends That Reinforce the Need for Unified Data Collection March 6th 2014
- 4 Important Lessons B2B Marketers Learned in 2013 March 5th 2014
- Marketing Operations Manager - Healthcare
- Director Digital Engagements
- Website Designer
- Online Account Manager
- Online Media Buyer
- SXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates with Oracle for Social Marketing - Responsivemts | Responsivemts: [...] Report Rattles Currency's WorldBrands' Organic Facebook Reach Has Plummeted Since OctoberSXSW News: Kenshoo Integrates
- #DailyDigital It’s Friday. Facebook Is Doing Something to the Newsfeed. Again. | Trey Peden - Digital. Marketing. Management.: [...] Five Things the FTC Will Get Tough on in 2014 I wanted to read
- Jeff Yablon: of course ... there's always the question of revenue split ... interesting new service just
- Articles Written by Bob Bentz | Bob Bentz: [...] 7/14/08 — Adotas [...]